Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Now, comes the hard part. Maintaining our interest short of a threesome. It can be done! 

My interest here is only lost, when Allan gets off the rails. Ninna keeps this alive, however, and without a glance, Allan accompanies her with mastery.

Serena from what I saw, came apeans to add, and in this case, balance this balance of conflicts.
The game was the clearest and most conclusive example of this.

Okay, Serena may be saying goodbye in a few days, but the moment massifies, that they are not a "square" and conventional couple.
We can have other pleasant situations there.

I saw how much Allan paid attention to Serena, but without losing his focus on Nina.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

My interest here is only lost, when Allan gets off the rails. Ninna keeps this alive, however, and without a glance, Allan accompanies her with mastery.

Serena from what I saw, came apeans to add, and in this case, balance this balance of conflicts.
The game was the clearest and most conclusive example of this.

Okay, Serena may be saying goodbye in a few days, but the moment massifies, that they are not a "square" and conventional couple.
We can have other pleasant situations there.

I saw how much Allan paid attention to Serena, but without losing his focus on Nina.

To leave?There is all the reasons for her to stay,she added good things to the place and if she can't have an VH house for her right now at least she can stay with Alan and Nina.

I think they work nicely togheter,an house of three(being this three)have everything to work right,an threesome,then Serena's can bring an boyfriend or something etc.They just need to put Serena name in house name..Nina,Serena and Alan.