Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe CC :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe CC :biggrin:

I hope so, because I want to make it clear that they were impressive from the moment I started to follow their game there.
According to the CC forum, around 2 or 3 hours ago.
:heart:

1 minute ago, Just In said:

The couple that fucked in N&A bed a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.Well she was nice but Serena it's just on another level.But she and the boyfriend were great so i Totaly can see an "party" with all them hehe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The hot blonde which fucked Joe on the sofa. She was a real screamer :biggrin:

Yes now i remember her,she ride him in livingroom coach like there wasn't tomorrow,good stuff indeed.Well so much possibilities.But to me it's just perfect with Alan,Nina and Serena.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To leave?There is all the reasons for her to stay,she added good things to the place and if she can't have an VH house for her right now at least she can stay with Alan and Nina.

I agree and I would love it! But it came with a purse and not a suitcase. It therefore indicates only a few days in transit.
::)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Thanks.Well she was nice but Serena it's just on another level.But she and the boyfriend were great so i Totaly can see an "party" with all them hehe.

Yes Serena is one of a kind. Still a lil proud I found that nice name for her. Fits her perfectly...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I agree and I would love it! But it came with a purse and not a suitcase. It therefore indicates only a few days in transit.
::)

Pretty sure theres at least work one new place in the background. Possible for Serena and/or Edda and Joe. Got never disappointed by manager there so I guess we will get sth. really nice :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Serena is one of a kind. Still a lil proud I found that nice name for her. Fits her perfectly...

Indeed,remember the moment when you choose her name and imediatly i agree that was one of the best names you choose,Totaly fit her.....lovely Serena.

• Like 1