Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

18ea61.jpg

20b217.jpg

3db412.jpg

4c23b0.jpg

waiting anxiously, when will be the time and more telling of the game among the cards and their "consequences.":heart:

I can not believe what I'm going to say, but I hope it will be in the "master-slave" style again this time but it could be the "victim" Allan himself, infinite his chances of being "abused", of course respecting its limits
No vibrator "there";) hehehehe ..:dodgy:
Or Serena and then Nina. With two people in charge, happiness will not only be better, but the strongest and most intense sensation. W:biggrin:ow!

And one thing becomes curious, We always refer to their "manager", but until now we do not have their real name, as we have and we know, for the rest of the project.

Purposeful anonymity or a simple information failure?
::)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A little bit more of stats (  i like numbers) reporting the difference since Serena arrived

Opening date - 27/07
Till 31 Aug (23:59:59) - 651 posts - 43 pages + 6 posts
After 1 Set (00:00:00)  - 591 posts - 39 pages + 6 posts

First post after first one notice Serena arrived - Sunday  (09/09) 02:20AM -  26 pages + 3 posts  (so, between 01/09 - 00:00 and Serena arrived 09/09 - 13 pages + 3 posts)
Day 14/09 - 15 pages 

Today (14) had more posts then all the posts from 01/09 till serena arrival

Like i said before, it was a card well played

Very well played!
Suffice it to say that after Serena's entry into the "daily game" became my first search option upon entering the site and then on the timeline (for what happened) and when together (since I was measuring the " acceptance or rejection of Allan, for the situation), around 75% of permanence on line, accompanying this.:cool:

They now split my interest attention on, with Anna's projects and Tony & Margaret. It includes part in KPLP, too.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

We talk in the past (i think it was with you) that RLC had a good thing with the plane signal when couple is away (vacation) or a tool when there is a technical problem..

They still have another good thing that can be imported to here... the thumbnails.. Help you to know where people can be ... without showing too much... and may help to earn subscription if people 'see' some action on paid cams... because like it is now.. there is no way to know if there is anybody at home when they are off free cams

I agree and I miss this "lighthouse" where to direct your vision here.
:cool:

41 minutes ago, thedbear said:

waiting anxiously, when will be the time and more telling of the game among the cards and their "consequences.":heart:

I can not believe what I'm going to say, but I hope it will be in the "master-slave" style again this time but it could be the "victim" Allan himself, infinite his chances of being "abused", of course respecting its limits
No vibrator "there";) hehehehe ..:dodgy:
Or Serena and then Nina. With two people in charge, happiness will not only be better, but the strongest and most intense sensation. W:biggrin:ow!

And one thing becomes curious, We always refer to their "manager", but until now we do not have their real name, as we have and we know, for the rest of the project.

Purposeful anonymity or a simple information failure?
::)

I just call him..mr fantastic manager:biggrin:.By the way Serena and Nina again got prepared very well,to the detail of an very sexy lingerie and both leaved,this after what I think an phone talk with manager,maybe the girls gone practice with him part of what we gona watch next days..and nothing against it at all,all looked great last night.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

wonder where they go?

Capture_2017_09_15_08_33_41_851.png

Capture_2017_09_15_08_33_48_132.png

Before the girls leaved someone talked(manager maybe)in phone with Alan and then with Nina,after that the girls got prepared very nicely,with an sexy langerie included and then leaved.Maybe gone meet the manager for planing the weekend.

• Like 1