Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

maybe i'm too new to this site, but WHAT IS WRONG with this guy? the problem is that we have here two women and a child. he's in Captain's Paradise [look it up] and he doesn't even know it. they want to give him a back rub and he puts his shirt back on. someone please take him back to the playground and bring in an adult male who can do something except slap asses and giggle like  a little girl. can't anyone go 5 minutes without staring into a screen? especially when you're in bed with two willing females?

i just don't get it.

3 minutes ago, billycox said:

maybe i'm too new to this site, but WHAT IS WRONG with this guy? the problem is that we have here two women and a child. he's in Captain's Paradise [look it up] and he doesn't even know it. they want to give him a back rub and he puts his shirt back on. someone please take him back to the playground and bring in an adult male who can do something except slap asses and giggle like  a little girl. can't anyone go 5 minutes without staring into a screen? especially when you're in bed with two willing females?

i just don't get it.

That's the real problem.... 

And since they leaved at 17:00 + - local time.. he was at the computer until they arrived

she really must like him a lot... it's the only explanation

2 minutes ago, billycox said:

you think she's crazy about him? a two word suggestion: prefrontal lobotomy.

it's the only solution.

Not crazy... like him a lot.. and forget to like herself ... And probably trying to save/keep the apartment because it's their jobs

She is now crying at the couch and he didn't even care with it