Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What a way of transform an hot night into an Totaly average one.Card games for hours I bet,look how they look to be having fun...

I guess they not arrived by surprise.. someone (Alan, Serena and Nina) must have invite them... 

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Golfer, it's completely different from what we have here.
They are acting and behaving like a trio. No neuros or pre-defined rules. It's your husband and your best friend, with you being completely included in it.:biggrin:

Nina wasn't there... Yesterday was 'normal'... today it wasn't the normal thing. it's what golfer was saying

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

As i said must see tv. We'll see what happens. I once had a situation like that & it turned ugly. Girls can be crazy.

We just remember last time at A&A/B&D when  misty was there .... The trio (Misty Bree Drew) was ok... and then when get only Drew and Misty... There was problems between couple.. 
Don't know their experience on swinger/trios situation... but could be complicated

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

The couple that fucked like crazy on the couch about a week ago. Can't remember their names.

One thing for sure none of this four guest come to do anything Regard sex,the just were "contracted" to play card games and stay the house doing zero for the night.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

We just remember last time at A&A/B&D when  misty was there .... The trio (Misty Bree Drew) was ok... and then when get only Drew and Misty... There was problems between couple.. 
Don't know their experience on swinger/trios situation... but could be complicated

Bree was fine with anna & alex but hot & cold with others. She did like misty's tngue working on her however.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think my computer have some problem..i am watching Nina and Alan place but only appears people looking boring playing cards for ages..this time I have to say..no thanks mr manager.

In my opinion... they are doing great... After the show from last night... It was to quick to follow that kind of script and burn that joker they had... Twice in a row it's too much for a couple that last month (august) was 'normal' without any friends

I remember a lot of us (me included) complaining about their routines and not having social life... Now they have all of that... social life... friends... friends that had sex on the couch... already have trio party... and we had the tease at bedroom that promise good things in the future.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Friday is a night of #debauchery. Do not miss!!! https://voyeur-house.tv/ #vhtv #party? #groupsex?

Maybe this inigmatic Vh twitter can explain everything there.

Virtually all apartments are on visits "at this time.
:cry:

No way,did they really said that hehe,absoluty no "debauchery" in almost every dam house.Maybe this exciting card games are considered..debauchery...