Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, golfer06 said:

Bree was fine with anna & alex but hot & cold with others. She did like misty's tngue working on her however.

Yes i didn't mean to include A&A on that party (was only to say the apartment), also because for a while alex was cockblocking at the bedroom..

I was saying only between Misty and Drew and Bree... When it was between the 3 (all mixed together) all the 3 was extremely happy and having pleasure, it was one of the biggest moment i saw at VH... The problem was when Bree left and Drew fuck Misty alone in the bedroom

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

In my opinion... they are doing great... After the show from last night... It was to quick to follow that kind of script and burn that joker they had... Twice in a row it's too much for a couple that last month (august) was 'normal' without any friends

I remember a lot of us (me included) complaining about their routines and not having social life... Now they have all of that... social life... friends... friends that had sex on the couch... already have trio party... and we had the tease at bedroom that promise good things in the future.. 

I think exactly so.
And one hour the game (mandatory?) Will end. The guests leave (?) And we will have the "alone" (Nina, Alam and Serena), hehehe:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure none of this four guest come to do anything Regard sex,the just were "contracted" to play card games and stay the house doing zero for the night.

That is also important for house routine... For us viewer could be boring... but if they are having fun... it's great

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

In my opinion... they are doing great... After the show from last night... It was to quick to follow that kind of script and burn that joker they had... Twice in a row it's too much for a couple that last month (august) was 'normal' without any friends

I remember a lot of us (me included) complaining about their routines and not having social life... Now they have all of that... social life... friends... friends that had sex on the couch... already have trio party... and we had the tease at bedroom that promise good things in the future.. 

I see your point,and makes sense,if things hapened now every day then would be kinda boring after some time,so Gess they are managing things and times.But still the things of tonight should had been done more "descretly",I mean Alan and Serena getting hot in bed..the call..now card game s for hours.Lets hope things will happen sooner or later.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Friday is a night of #debauchery. Do not miss!!! https://voyeur-house.tv/ #vhtv #party? #groupsex?

Maybe this inigmatic Vh twitter can explain everything there.

Virtually all apartments are on visits "at this time.
:cry:

Since i saw their publications about the Do Nothings apartment.. for me the twitter is zero... don't believe.. 
Only with messages saying new house is opened

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes i didn't mean to include A&A on that party (was only to say the apartment), also because for a while alex was cockblocking at the bedroom..

I was saying only between Misty and Drew and Bree... When it was between the 3 (all mixed together) all the 3 was extremely happy and having pleasure, it was one of the biggest moment i saw at VH... The problem was when Bree left and Drew fuck Misty alone in the bedroom

Women are funny that way.she wasn't happy. I think for the most part they all want as much dick & pussy as they can get but want to be included. Totally understandable. Years ago the same thing happened to me.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I see your point,and makes sense,if things hapened now every day then would be kinda boring after some time,so Gess they are managing things and times.But still the things of tonight should had been done more "descretly",I mean Alan and Serena getting hot in bed..the call..now card game s for hours.Lets hope things will happen sooner or later.

Exactly... That's why i thing this friends there (don't know if they are friends of Serena or Nina, they are leaving now during the afternoons and could have meat this guys at some pub) was invited by them to have social meeting tonight... The rest we know sooner or later we will see it

And i still think (my only opinion) that for the first time, they have to be all three together... not for us viewers... but for them couple and serena.. 

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I think exactly so.
And one hour the game (mandatory?) Will end. The guests leave (?) And we will have the "alone" (Nina, Alam and Serena), hehehe:biggrin:

If the "scrept" fallows the rest of this card games events then Nina,Alan and Serena will be tired and sleep..if the house continues being one of the bests and a little diferent for better then something hot will happen tonight.

Just now, Sparkles said:

Exactly... That's why i thing this friends there (don't know if they are friends of Serena or Nina, they are leaving now during the afternoons and could have meat this guys at some pub) was invited by them to have social meeting tonight... The rest we know sooner or later we will see it

And i still think (my only opinion) that for the first time, they have to be all three together... not for us viewers... but for them couple and serena.. 

Agree with you.We had exemple of houses and residents that the houses become Basicaly dead because they were always by themselfs and without changes.But the recent Red event(in other house)it's an good reason for fear things to change for worst.Hope not.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Women are funny that way.she wasn't happy. I think for the most part they all want as much dick & pussy as they can get but want to be included. Totally understandable. Years ago the same thing happened to me.

For me this situation it's what makes more sense to be ... always the couple present 
we are not talking in 3 persons that don't have any relation between them (ex. dean, misty and lisa) in that case.. feel free to do everything (:biggrin:

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If the "scrept" fallows the rest of this card games events then Nina,Alan and Serena will be tired and sleep..if the house continues being one of the bests and a little diferent for better then something hot will happen tonight.

Behave they are entitled to rest, they have given great surprise this week and will keep attention if they don't low it too fast.