Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it looks like they are all going out except alan. could he maybe be left alone with serena if she shows up?

Capture_2017_09_16_13_29_31_956.png

I always find it so hot to see women dressed, ready to go out when just a few hours ago she was molesting her mate! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-16_12-36-51-442.jpg

• Like 3

Don't know what to think..Nina it's well dressed so Seems it's going out,then the table it's full of drinks etc so seems another boring cards night could be happening.They could be that they all leaving less Alan that isn't dressed to go out and maybe..Serena joins in.One thing for sure Seems Serena or will arrive very late or only tomorrow if so.

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

أنا دائما تجد ذلك حار جدا لرؤية النساء يرتدون ملابس جاهزة على الخروج قبل بضع ساعات فقط كانت التحرش زميلها! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-16_12-36-51-442.jpg

:heart:

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Parece que todos estão saindo exceto alan. Ele poderia ser deixado sozinho com serena se ela aparecer?

Capture_2017_09_16_13_29_31_956.png

Another exciting party like yesterday in Anastasia on the way.

Alan has already taken over his post and blocked (cleverly) the escape routes. Occupied the bed. Bye bye cams premiums.
And if Serena arrives (which I begin to doubt), she will be hard to join and he will be there.

So I ask again. Does their manager use drugs? Are you related to Jeka?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, groomy said:

There will be no show. They leave for around 23 hours. Alan - to sleep.

Maybe at night they will return and arrange an orgy. But it is not exactly.

You have no idea how well appreciated this was,

OR maybe they do it exactly, but somewhere else and outside the cams. Which is more indicative of being. Since Alan will be in the room, and they are completely drunk with it already.
Better incentive for a Saturday in VH is impossible. And to raise their points there even more.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

You have no idea how well appreciated this was,

OR maybe they do it exactly, but somewhere else and outside the cams. Which is more indicative of being. Since Alan will be in the room, and they are completely drunk with it already.
Better incentive for a Saturday in VH is impossible. And to raise their points there even more.

The guests really brought a new one to their apartment. And the statistics rose too. When they just fucked 5-7 times - the statistics was very bad.
And yes. These guests are normal. For us. They talk vulgar jokes. They drink toast for the orgy. Etc.

And I nothing have against - that they go to the club, have fun. They have some problems with their neighbors. And they not can arrange party here all night. Or rather they can - but then they will be expelled tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

The guests really brought a new one to their apartment. And the statistics rose too. When they just fucked 5-7 times - the statistics was very bad.
And yes. These guests are normal. For us. They talk vulgar jokes. They drink toast for the orgy. Etc.

And I nothing have against - that they go to the club, have fun. They have some problems with their neighbors. And they not can arrange party here all night. Or rather they can - but then they will be expelled tomorrow.

Thank you Groomy! I for one really appreciate some context to their talking & actions.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

And I have nothing against - that they go to the club, have fun. They have some problems with their neighbors. And they can not arrange party here all night. Or rather they can - but then they will be expelled tomorrow.

That's what i' tried to said since yesterday when the new guests arrived... this bring much more potencial to this house

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

Again grateful! I can only regret that your manager is so smart, raise expectations, and then bury them again.
This seesaw should be great for the business of this VH site.