Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

to me it looks like jose is nina's gay best friend. she feels very comfy with him knowing that he's not a threat to her sexually & not competition for baby huey, i mean alan. alan on the other hand can't handle that she isn't paying attention to him 24/7. in his mind the only way to punish her is to deny the only thing that attracts her to him, his dick. mic's right. she'll tire of this soon. some competition is needed here.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

to me it looks like jose is nina's gay best friend. she feels very comfy with him knowing that he's not a threat to her sexually & not competition for baby huey, i mean alan. alan on the other hand can't handle that she isn't paying attention to him 24/7. in his mind the only way to punish her is to deny the only thing that attracts her to him, his dick. mic's right. she'll tire of this soon. some competition is needed here.

I could be wrong,but don't think he is gay,I notice how he descritly looks to Nina ass and other things,Basicaly as any straight man would do,think at max he is bisexual.If we were talking about Gary then a lot of things makes me thing he is gay,but Jose doesn't seem to be.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe..Nina Just look directly at cam2 and sayed something to..well Gess us users..at 17:23 more or less.

Groomy, HI!
Some possibility of translating what Nina talks about more than once to the cam 2. Before with the presence of Jose and then with the presence of Serena, when it arrives. The feeling I had was also that Serena also knew Jose.

Can be ? Exactly at this point, around 17:19 hs?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Groomy, HI!
Some possibility of translating what Nina talks about more than once to the cam 2. Before with the presence of Jose and then with the presence of Serena, when it arrives. The feeling I had was also that Serena also knew Jose.

Can be ? Exactly at this point, around 17:19 hs?

Indeed would be great if Groomy did that.First time I seen Nina looking directly to an cam and talk to it.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed would be great if Groomy did that.First time I seen Nina looking directly to an cam and talk to it.

And it goes without saying that she gives us some proper explanations of what we have debated here. Even about Serena.