Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hope not,but it's the second time and they did the same,seems they put an barrier to how far to go,in this case would like to see Serena with other person,An boyfriend or something.She deserves more than dildos and boob sucking.

Let this beauty rest so she can do more the next time for you.::)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hope not,but it's the second time and they did the same,seems they put an barrier to how far to go,in this case would like to see Serena with other person,An boyfriend or something.She deserves more than dildos and boob sucking.

Of course we all hope not... But the limits are they that established between them ... Perhaps a foursome without swinging... will be great

Hep same thing as first time..preliminars with Serena,then she goes to bed and the "real" sex starts.Gess at least in positive side makes me not expecting more if an third time or something happens.Seing this seems we should forget an threesome and wish someone else appears for Serena.

Just now, mic351 said:

Serena said she was sick with the flu and her ribs ached but the next time she will be as perfect as we want her to be

Tks mic351!!! Perhaps she get sick when she was cleaning naked .. because she looked totally normally and dancing and singing

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats so sweet of you Serena, But listen do what you want. You are great. We all like you :heart: Get well soon. And have a good night. Sweet dreams Serena

Hey Jabbath are either you or one of the others going to stick this in the archives.

As you said her English was very good and I would say Nina's English must be good too for they way she reacted to what Serena said, it would be nice if they tried a little more English. Da!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep same thing as first time..preliminars with Serena,then she goes to bed and the "real" sex starts.Gess at least in positive side makes me not expecting more if an third time or something happens.Seing this seems we should forget an threesome and wish someone else appears for Serena.

You'e really not reading the board are you?

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Of course we all hope not... But the limits are they that established between them ... Perhaps a foursome without swinging... will be great

Agree,now that seems obvious.Seems the better thing it's to forget an threesome between them and hope Jose,or other dude appears in Serena life.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Haven't you read what I posted she is sick, you can't expect someone to carry on if they aren't well.