Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Regard Alan think we got to give him the merit for all the nice moments he and Nina gived already to us,he is VH material,he can perform on cams thing that some residents barely make it(talking about Tim).The discutions are more or less normal,somethimes he it's more rude somethimes(less ones)she is.But They to like one of another.My point it's even with him less than perfect at least he doesn't intimidated by all the cams,think that's an very important thing..in an cam site.

5 hours ago, billycox said:

i believe alan is a very disturbed individual. if things go wrong at the wrong time, i fear for the safety of these two girls. this is no joke or hyperbole on my part. this is a sick, immature person who bears watching. i know whereof i speak.

No way,I watch this house a lot(as anyone sees)and he it's an little immature etc but he only gets a little agressive in the discutions,really don't see him hurting the girls,and I would say Nina it's an woman very secure of herself and with an strong personalitie,if by any change he hit her or something she wouldnt step back and would respond the same way and bet he wouldn't see her for some time again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

No way,I watch this house a lot(as anyone sees)and he it's an little immature etc but he only gets a little agressive in the discutions,really don't see him hurting the girls,and I would say Nina it's an woman very secure of herself and with an strong personalitie,if by any change he hit her or something she would step back and would respond the same way and bet he wouldn't see her for some time again.

this is not quite what i had in mind. a crazy person doesn't necessarily exhibit violent traits until...

but i think it's best to leave this train of thought alone for the time being. let's just say that while some would like to see him leave for personal interactive reasons, i would breathe a sigh of relief that he was gone and would hope that he would never return.

i have a very bad feeling about this child.

11 minutes ago, billycox said:

this is not quite what i had in mind. a crazy person doesn't necessarily exhibit violent traits until...

but i think it's best to leave this train of thought alone for the time being. let's just say that while some would like to see him leave for personal interactive reasons, i would breathe a sigh of relief that he was gone and would hope that he would never return.

i have a very bad feeling about this child.

Alan is a child, Nina has him under control. I haven't seen hostility towards the girls. In time Alan will grow up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Alan is a child, Nina has him under control. I haven't seen hostility towards the girls. In time Alan will grow up

Totaly agree,he is just immature and that is seen in sereval situations,but even if he was some violent,crazy dude(that I don't think it)Nina and Serena would put him in his place.To me he it's the perfect complement to the girls and the house.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Russ said:

bandicam 2017-09-18 06-13-18-061.jpgbandicam 2017-09-18 06-11-11-595.jpgI really like the way the girls dressed for house cleaning  

Great bodies by both girls,special like Serena large natural tits and Nina great ass.Join all that lots of personality and we have perfection.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,he is just immature and that is seen in sereval situations,but even if he was some violent,crazy dude(that I don't think it)Nina and Serena would put him in his place.To me he it's the perfect complement to the girls and the house.

You are Correct ze81, without Alan this house wouldn't be the fun house that it is

• Upvote 1