Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..seems i miss a lot of things.So Nina leaved?Did Alan and Serena finaly had sex?Remner this house it's being "directed" by mr manager so a lot of situations could be planed,if indeed Nina leaved my bet it's that it was 100% planied.

No they haven't had sex yet, Alan fucked Nina while fingering Serena.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just looked in time archive and Nina and them were smiling a lot when she was getting the things for leaving,obvious it's for giving Alan and Serena some time togheter.

It looks that way. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

No

So go back to see the timeline or the gif that it's here and see if that seems staged... specially look to Nina eyes at that moment... 

Did that moments ago,Nina smiled a lot,to me looks like it is the plan,maybe Nina will be mia for an couple days or something,she didn't seem when leaving.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

go back... and see what was obvious

Did that,all them were smiling a lot,Nina even spank Serena ass.In my opinion it's their plan and the manager.Today finaly Serena enter house name now this happens,seems an interisting ideia in my opinon,to give Alan and Serena some time alone and then Nina will return even "stronger".

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Did that moments ago,Nina smiled a lot,to me looks like it is the plan,maybe Nina will be mia for an couple days or something,she didn't seem when leaving.

I give up....

she how she was smiling ... happy... laughing a lot.... it's the dream of every woman ... and of course this kind of stuff is completely staged.... 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

soeone needs to have anger management!

alan_1.gif

alan 2.gif

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ya think this might have been the play for a while now?  Get Nina out of the picture... I'm simply wondering.  They look mighty comfortable together.  Maybe a play on Nina's part; to give her an excuse or make Alan more agreeable.  I'm simply throwing out scenarios and speculating for everyone's amusement and edification.

no proof of anything but maybe she'll visit jose. i doubt that he'll be violent with her.

Just now, golfer06 said:

no proof of anything but maybe she'll visit jose. i doubt that he'll be violent with her.

Well, they seemed cordial just before she left.  She was talking to Alan and Serena and smiling so I am totally confused.  :huh:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I give up....

she how she was smiling ... happy... laughing a lot.... it's the dream of every woman ... and of course this kind of stuff is completely staged.... 

Just watch the scene golfer posted,not nice at all,but also have to say..before Alan threw up Nina to bed she did the same to him,but he act Worst indeed.I watch archive now and indeed seen her smiling a lot of moments,but watching it more makes me believe that seem possible it's wasn't a lot planied and things gone to far.