Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

When you say "but bet it got some nice views" on a situation of violence ......... 

He was on about after the violence.

Just now, Sparkles said:

When you say "but bet it got some nice views" on a situation of violence ......... 

Again..saying that of nice views because..ALL the situation,no one can be happy with violence,what I think could call more views it the all situation that happened.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..seems i miss a lot of things.So Nina leaved?Did Alan and Serena finaly had sex?Remner this house it's being "directed" by mr manager so a lot of situations could be planed,if indeed Nina leaved my bet it's that it was 100% planied.

Hahahaha //// closing with you on this.
Talking about "novels"

Some are well-planned and efficient at holding our attention.

Other however ...

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Ya think this might have been the play for a while now?  Get Nina out of the picture... I'm simply wondering.  They look mighty comfortable together.  Maybe a play on Nina's part; to give her an excuse or make Alan more agreeable.  I'm simply throwing out scenarios and speculating for everyone's amusement and edification.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm13/cam16

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And i think or there was never and alan & nina... but an alan, nina... or something have changed in the past days... and hope that nina went to meet jose ... 

It's your interpretation of it and fine with it,myself would not mind for exemple if Nina stayed with Jose or other and Alan with Serena,but hope in cams.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Again..saying that of nice views because..ALL the situation,no one can be happy with violence,what I think could call more views it the all situation that happened.

Nothing there is more important then that episode... And never never ever violence should be mixed with happy moments to devalue the episode... 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Nothing there is more important then that episode... And never never ever violence should be mixed with happy moments to devalue the episode... 

So both were violent..before he trow her against the bed she did exactly the same thing to him,but of course he was a lot worst.If happy moments were mixed with the violence it's was because they happened..it had sex,smiles,Nina spaking Serena ass all after the violence,so if one thing happened the other the same.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's your interpretation of it and fine with it,myself would not mind for exemple if Nina stayed with Jose or other and Alan with Serena,but hope in cams.

If you willing to just read a few key lines and alternate book chapters there, you will have an interpretation.

But if you dedicate yourself to reading sentence by sentence, line by line and chapter after chapter by the end of the book, your "vision" for details will be more accurate

The whole thing here before everything is a business, with clauses and possibly with your signature. Even if it is with your closest friend.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So both were violent..before he trow her against the bed she did exactly the same thing to him,but of course he was a lot worst.If happy moments were mixed with the violence it's was because they happened..it had sex,smiles,Nina spaking Serena ass all after the violence,so if one thing happened the other the same.

Like i said before... i give up... you are still devaluating the episode... I had already talk too much about this specially on the internet... 

And now go talk to the thousands of womens that are victims of violence all over the world ... And just ask for the happy moments... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Like i said before... i give up... you are still devaluating the episode... I had already talk too much about this specially on the internet... 

And now go talk to the thousands of womens that are victims of violence all over the world ... And just ask for the happy moments... 

Woman's and men's are victims of violence in the world.Just talked about everything that happened tonight.Its in archive for anyone see.It happened all you said and all I said.

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If you willing to just read a few key lines and alternate book chapters there, you will have an interpretation.

But if you dedicate yourself to reading sentence by sentence, line by line and chapter after chapter by the end of the book, your "vision" for details will be more accurate

The whole thing here before everything is a business, with clauses and possibly with your signature. Even if it is with your closest friend.

100% agree with you.

3 hours ago, fasterboss said:

I do not believe this happens, usually in a relationship with three the couple is always present,

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

soeone needs to have anger management!

alan_1.gif  0   7.37 MB

alan 2.gif  0   4.49 MB

Ugh , and she agreed to have the 3 of them f around after this? Another POS , i'm pretty sure she could kick his ass too