Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

And Alan some submissive:biggrin:.

Perhaps the next apartment from the manager soon. And there will be 4 people. He said - I have 4 people on the way, soon.

Hehe.what an excellent news you just told,there are other places with four,five persons but think from him could be again an improvment over the already existing ones.Thanks for the info groomy.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be they are all(manager and the residents)preparing an new house?Nina and Serena are gone,manager and Alan now also leaved.Hope so,VH need more houses and residents like this one.

again look at timeline. Serena just left as she always does. Possibly in some work. Her things are still in Nina's closet.

It is obvious that the manager, indirectly we are giving explanations and usianizing their next plans. And equally intelligently reassuring us about the situation.
I just wanted to know his name or that he had one on the project, because treating himself as "the manager" is already getting kind of comical and uncomfortable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, thedbear said:

again look at timeline. Serena just left as she always does. Possibly in some work. Her things are still in Nina's closet.

It is obvious that the manager, indirectly we are giving explanations and usianizing their next plans. And equally intelligently reassuring us about the situation.
I just wanted to know his name or that he had one on the project, because treating himself as "the manager" is already getting kind of comical and uncomfortable.

Well as he's not a participant VH can't say his real name. So when I would name him I'd name him George because he's so good with cams like my favorite director George Lucas :biggrin:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe.what an excellent news you just told,there are other places with four,five persons but think from him could be again an improvment over the already existing ones.Thanks for the info groomy.

Once the last "soon" winked and XLSGD was born, we might bump into a new apartment tomorrow. At least the stuff that was stored there George already took.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I know,Probrably wrote the wrong words,what I mean to say was that Serena leaved but of course will return later,now with her name in the house we can rest peace in that regard hehe.Regard the manager..I just call him..Mr great manager.But for exemple mr MG would be cool lol.Think we need jabba in this one.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Once the last "soon" winked and XLSGD was born, we might bump into a new apartment tomorrow. At least the stuff that was stored there George already took.

Well and all them(the nothings)won't be missed at all.Imagine an nice house like that,with four residents.. but with the dedication of mr MG..sounds so promising.

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

This is what you mean, right??? 

image.jpg

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly!

7 hours ago, Rhdem said:

i don't know what you think guys, but i love to see people when sleep... They show their innocence e sweetness (better if female :heart:)

Screenshot_937.png

EDIT: but i think you like this picture more :

Screenshot_938.png

Well!
Before I had rebutted that this was not a 3some but a couple of 3.
The identifying site line now confirms this. And the momentary departure of Nina too.:cool:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well as he's not a participant VH can't say his real name. So when I would name him I'd name him George because he's so good with cams like my favorite director George Lucas :biggrin:

Dam..that will me reminder always of George Constanza hehe.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Perfect !

simply this.
:heart: tks

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well and all them(the nothings)won't be missed at all.Imagine an nice house like that,with four residents.. but with the dedication of mr MG..sounds so promising.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well!
Before I had rebutted that this was not a 3some but a couple of 3.
The identifying site line now confirms this. And the momentary departure of Nina too.:cool:

Yes notice that also.The house name it's..nina&alan&serena.Think they gona share a lot of moments..

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes notice that also.The house name it's..nina&alan&serena.Think they gona share a lot of moments..

well ! I always do the homework (look for the timeline) before pointing something in my posts here. I even check online so I do not make mistakes. It was the case of the situation involving the (unfortunate) incident yesterday.

I hope George is now somewhere, doing Alan, exactly what I had a strong desire to do. Good "flip-flops" on his ass.

And Nina immersed in some bathtub full of water, relieving her allergy.