Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

Bonjour à tous . et bonjour ze81. Je pris votre message en tant que point de départ pour faire une théorie, ou plutôt un sentiment. La première visite de Serena , elle avait apporté un corset pour Nina, je pensais à ce moment - là qu'ils étaient de la même famille (cousins ou sœurs pour les lunettes) Nina et Serena ont quitté l'appartement, habillé très sexy. (suspendre la ceinture et bas nylon, maquillage etc ...) Mon cerveau plus pervers que moi pense que les filles visitent le gestionnaire d'un appartement possible Serena Après avoir vu la complicité entre Nina et le directeur de mon cerveau lui encore, me dit qu'un treesome pourrait existent ce jour. (Nina, Serena et le gestionnaire) une sorte d'initiation pour Serena et une sorte de deal pour Nina qui peut faire sens aujourd'hui avec les événements récents (Alan Nina et Serena). Nina semble être la tête de l'appartement. c'est elle qui place les gens pour les cames j'ai observé plusieurs fois avec Alan avec Serena (et même avec les invités pendant la fête des cartes dans la chambre). Je ne tolère pas la violence contre les femmes, mais je peux trouver une excuse pour la réaction de Alan à Nina hier. first Nina pushed Alan on the bed and then Alan reacted violently to Nina. for this act I think Alan is under the guidance of Nina. and it does not have control of the situation. I do not know how will evolve this apartment, but Alan will have to change behavior is to be more mature and enjoy having two women who loves sex. Easier said than done . This long message is only my opinion and that of my brain.

Thing you have reason in lots of what you said,seems the persons with more "power" in the house are the manager and Nina indeed,regard Alan agree that he should try to be less impulsive to Nina and treat her better,think the manager got were an very interisting "plot" that surprises viewers for good and frequently.Think very nice,hot moments are still to happen in this house,and we are in front seat to watch it all Hehe.

13 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

who's that girl?

tScreenshot_948.png

She arrived with George,Alan and Serena.Its an pretty girl.She seems to be an very good friend of Serena but some of their beyavour,I mean one or other little thing makes me thing that is possible the girls don't know itwhoter as good as they seem..Seems an little the same thing we seen when Serena and arrived and the relation with Nina,will things happen the same way..lets wait and see.Or could be nothing special at all and the girls are just good friends and that's it lol.

• Like 2

The girls must be taking some interesting things,only if they speaked in Spanish,Portuguese,English or even in French I would get something.This way I don't understand shi€ lol.Well I know neit and da,thing it's this way.

27 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

who's that girl?

tScreenshot_948.png

Who I am, I do not know, but it enters the scene exactly at 8:05 am with Serena, Alan and George. He leaves with George and Alan and finally returns.
I think soon we will see how it will fit there. Its bridge however is without a doubt Serena. If NIna was there we could confirm if not 3 girls bff, instead of two (Nina and Serena)

4 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Interesting that the Mgr pulled Serena into a blindspot. Conversation or a quick feel? :dodgy:

bandicam_2017-09-19_10-48-18-890.jpg

Dam..wish I didn't gone watch that..look how the manager was in that small room without cams..then he got out and Alan entered the place..then seconds later he got out touching the nose..hope isn't what it looked like.