Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

28 minutes ago, pahman said:

I prefer a house with no hiding spot at all than one with few. In some houses, participants use the toilet to spend some time (15 mn) without being seen. That's ok for me.

In this house, you hear sometimes people talking but you don't know where they are. That is not good. The best houses where you can follow people from cam to cam without losing them are: Lisa, Misty, Zoi &Tim and Anna & Alex. I would say Lisa's place is the best of the bests to follow someone.

You have right in that of hear people somethimes and don't know were they are,but I fallow this house a lot and it's Probrably in the top three of less hidding,last days that seems to getting worse but still miles better than most houses,and agree Probrably mist,Lisa are the ones with less hidding,but dam if zoi and Tim don't hide and hide in that balconie.Anna and Alex a lot of time I don't see anyone in house and then they apear.

I hope, that the arrival is actually the arrival of Nina, preferentially along with Serena and NOBODY. NO guest. No visitor, no guest, no George to welcome. Mostly.:angry:

Just the space and time for the three members of this project and place now.:biggrin:
Anything different can and should stay for tomorrow,:dodgy:

Obs> Edna, alone (today) is welcome .... hehehehe.

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well! Thinking about this before and now reinforcing, if it is a place with 4 people (maybe 2 couples, men, women, or maybe women), what I can see and even anticipate is that it will be a direct and also effective competition for KPLP that has its (unfortunately) evolutionary rhythm or ARAJ, which has incoherent and inadequate internal limitations for the purpose in the project. Okay, come on, Jeka with JV, but reinforcement on historic, undisputed, "fire of straw" or used match stick.
Without sustainability.

If in this new location, one of the couples is Edna and Joe, we have already seen that "worrying" benefits will not be present.
On the other hand if they do not make the project, they can still be "invited" here, which we have already seen the situation will now be different. Edna we saw yesterday in no way equals Edna who was here a few days ago. . Now with Nina, Alan and Serena, they look different there.

Either way the expectations are good and promising for both. Who is already composing the project and for those who will still start to tread these paths starting from scratch (more with great and strong references of correct direction).

And Alan, please, whether in Nina's or Serena's (or both), at least get the bed to pack in the bed room for better impact. Add this detail of arrangement and organization to the of delivery bouquet, as well.
The girls when they arrive first will see the bed  tidy by  the door and then the flowers on the kitchen table.
You're the "face" of two women now (at least the site line suggests this) hehehehe.

Nothing against Edna and joe but prefer everything new and unknown..it's an new house and nothing like have new persons in it.Edna and joe could continue visiting Alan and Nina.And being sinsery expect always the best from this manager(Basicaly because he always delivered good content)so not seing him opening an Brand new,exciting house with "recicled" residents.My hopes..four residents,two couples,totaly new in cams,an house well filmed,and good and continue content that will be adapt to the needs and moments.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I hope, that the arrival is actually the arrival of Nina, preferentially along with Serena and NOBODY. NO guest. No visitor, no guest, no George to welcome. Mostly.:angry:

Just the space and time for the three members of this project and place now.:biggrin:
Anything different can and should stay for tomorrow,:dodgy:

Obs> Edna, alone (today) is welcome .... hehehehe.

Well I would prefer the arrival of Nina,Serena and the boyfriend(hopeful)of Serena.Seems obvious that Alan won't have sex with Serena so would like to see her with another person.And Alan can stay with Nina.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nothing against Edna and joe but prefer everything new and unknown..it's an new house and nothing like have new persons in it.Edna and joe could continue visiting Alan and Nina.And being sinsery expect always the best from this manager(Basicaly because he always delivered good content)so not seing him opening an Brand new,holly exciting house with "recicled" residents.My hopes..four residents,two couples,totaly new in cams,an house well filmed,and good and continue content that will be adapt to the needs and moments.

Sorry, now I really disagree.:huh:
Where, in what form and how Edna and Joy can be considered "recycled"

Second time here and success in both. So let's understand that "guests" burn your movie to compose the project?

Sorry again .Hellllllppppppppppppp.::)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recycling

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well I would prefer the arrival of Nina,Serena and the boyfriend(hopeful)of Serena.Seems obvious that Alan won't have sex with Serena so would like to see her with another person.And Alan can stay with Nina.

Again, E or I'm really misunderstanding, or someone will "correct"" this on the site line.

Nina & Alan & Serena and not Nina & Serena, Alan let alone Nina & Alan, Serena.Or Nina,Alan&Serena

Examples of reinforcement for understanding are in the other apartments.

So "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" would be guest there and Nina or Serena, or Alan

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

bothered by the embarrassed way that Alan proceeded with Serena, I went back to do homework again, from this in more detailed research. Best moments (in evolution chronological and only as a scenario the bed.) Orientation to proceed equally. I saw this very interesting thing, which excited me, disturbed me, and disturbed me on alertness.

Actually, as I said, fuck 8/7 made them more intimate, safe and mainly aware of the sensations and signals of each other.

Alan demonstrates correct evolution and seduction, proper touches and command to act at the right time. Like an alpha male. (Which I charge here).

I also saw that Nina is responsible for 80% of this transformation, chemistry, tion and sexual "dance" in well-produced partnership. Whoever sets the right climate is her.

I believe this is missing between Alan and Serena. He really needs to pay more attention to her (just like he does with Nina) before getting his share. Serena is evidently Bi and Alan should exploit this in first action.
Lesb, the only penetration, are of fingers, with the correct intensity, suitable toys and mainly ergogenos touches and works of language, but mainly caresses and physical contacts.
First she "knocks" her like a woman and then raises her like a man.

Alan does this very well on Nina, when he wants it, and usually he always wants it.

See this example and compare. With Nina this is done and a muto more different and more efficient way to your goal. Less troubled,
bothered
maybe I admit it, Nina is really missing there to "orchestrate" these two
maybe I'll admit, Nina's missing it there.
To really "orchestrate" these two efficiently.

Idea better built in the right direction.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam12?timestamp=1505939460

I think you give Alan too much credit for thinking ahead. I'm starting to think he really is high school age, he looks like it, and he really does act like one.

43 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, now I really disagree.:huh:
Where, in what form and how Edna and Joy can be considered "recycled"

Second time here and success in both. So let's understand that "guests" burn your movie to compose the project?

Sorry again .Hellllllppppppppppppp.::)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recycling

That's why I put the (")between the word recicled..didn't sayed to be taken literally,by "recicled" what I mean it was put two persons already seen on cams,I prefer four new residents.Some like you would like that Edda and joe would make part of the new house and fine with that,myself would like everything fresh and unknown in the place.Its an matter of personal tastes.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

That's why I put the (")between the word recicled..didn't sayed to be taken literally,by "recicled" what I mean it was put two persons already seen on cams,I prefer four new residents.Some like you would like that Edda and joe would make part of the new house and fine with that,myself would like everything fresh and unknown in the place.Its an matter of personal tastes.

There is merit if Edda & Joe were one of the couples in that you are pretty much guaranteed of something and also can teach new participants.