Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I hope if that occur will be in different situation... or with three persons / two couples... or with one couple with friends

Another one like Nina & Alan sooner or later will kill the house

Agreed and I take your point. I think everyone's keen because this apartment came online from a new manager and we had little or nothing to complain about. There was good camera positioning, all the NV worked there are absolutely minimal blind spots. The different time zone even works in some peoples favour. These are partly the reasons that are driving our hopes for another from the same managers.

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Agreed and I take your point. I think everyone's keen because this apartment came online from a new manager and we had little or nothing to complain about. There was good camera positioning, all the NV worked there are absolutely minimal blind spots. The different time zone even works in some peoples favour. These are partly the reasons that are driving our hopes for another from the same managers.

Agree, the apartment itself is great with good cameras.. 
They just need to bring friends (don't know if they have it or if they changed city to be in the project) or do more stuff outside the room

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

VH confirmed in that topic that the manager will open another appartement soon. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I hope if that occur will be in different situation... or with three persons / two couples... or with one couple with friends

Another one like Nina & Alan sooner or later will kill the house

From this new manager we can only expect the best,first house put to shame most of others managers,the place looks fine,almost any cam blind spot,an An nice active couple.Think what we should "fear" it's if somehow jeka opens another new house..iukss.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From this new manager we can only expect the best,first house put to shame most of others managers,the place looks fine,almost any cam blind spot,an An nice active couple.Think what we should "fear" it's if somehow jeka opens another new house..iukss.

I'm still hoping for the jeka house with Jeff and Violet... but probably will be a house like these... could have good cameras... but they will be almost all the time alone and in the bedroom (like they do now)

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I'm still hoping for the jeka house with Jeff and Violet... but probably will be a house like these... could have good cameras... but they will be almost all the time alone and in the bedroom (like they do now)

Think would be another mistake giving him another house,the first one,Sandra and Artur was an failure(only got better after almost being closed)and the other nonsense place of five it's even worse.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are in Siberia. Getting really cold there sometimes. But their nice manager already supplied them with electric heaters right from the beginning. A thing VV did not manage until now.

Dam Siberia had no ideia,can be an Really really cold country.But this time the little fresh that seems to be in bedroom it's an positive thing..look at her lovely pointy nipples.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam Siberia had no ideia,can be an Really really cold country.But this time the little fresh that seems to be in bedroom it's an positive thing..look at her lovely pointy nipples.

Yes and I am pretty sure their manager will do all that they have it warm and cozy in the winter. Looking forward to the next place he will open up.

• Upvote 1