Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes and I am pretty sure their manager will do all that they have it warm and cozy in the winter. Looking forward to the next place he will open up.

100% agree,top manager.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think would be another mistake giving him another house,the first one,Sandra and Artur was an failure(only got better after almost being closed)and the other nonsense place of five it's even worse.

Worst then it is now i think it's complicated... They spend 97% of their time in the bedroom... 1,5% at balcony, 1% at WC and 0,5% at kitchen..  (and pavel and alice more or less the same)

we have a two couples house (ok, with more experience and more cumplicity between them) but they spend big part of the day at the living room or if we change to their apartment is the probability of someone is on the cam is very big.. 

With jeff&violet and pavel&alice the probabily of that happen is almost null

47 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she doesn't look cold!!!!

Capture_2017_08_21_16_49_42_290.png

Il parait que l'électricité et le gaz sont gratuit en RUSSIE... vestiges du communisme...

It seems that electricity and gas are free in RUSSIA ... Vestiges of communism...

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Worst then it is now i think it's complicated... They spend 97% of their time in the bedroom... 1,5% at balcony, 1% at WC and 0,5% at kitchen..  (and pavel and alice more or less the same)

we have a two couples house (ok, with more experience and more cumplicity between them) but they spend big part of the day at the living room or if we change to their apartment is the probability of someone is on the cam is very big.. 

With jeff&violet and pavel&alice the probabily of that happen is almost null

You talking about Sandra and Artur,now Sandra and Artur house righ?well almost all jeka places are the same thing..