Misty Part #1

13 minutes ago, pahman said:

Groomy, like you said about Misty in another topic "She is unique in this. No one else does this on the project."  I don't know the laws in Russia but in other big countries, the police would start asking if this is not a disguised prostitution. So, be very cautious with this idea.

So I wrote "do not like? do not look!" Especially for you, VH opened an apartment with 3 pretty nuns and 2 church abbots (SXLGD). :biggrin:There's everything you like.

Everyone has his own tastes and preferences. Someone wants a couple in romantic atmosphere and is very affectionate. Someone hot brazilian women close-up. Someone fun, nudism and regular parties. Someone exchange, new guys and girls, swing parties, Terry:rolleyes:.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

So I wrote do not look. Especially for you, VH opened an apartment with 3 pretty nuns and 2 church abbots (SXLGD). :biggrin:There's everything you like.

Everyone has his own tastes and preferences. Someone wants a couple in romantic atmosphere and is very affectionate. Someone hot brazilian women close-up. Someone fun, nudism and regular parties. Someone exchange, new guys and girls, swing parties, Terry:rolleyes:.

I want ALL

:biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

So I wrote do not look. Especially for you, VH opened an apartment with 3 pretty nuns and 2 church abbots (SXLGD). :biggrin:There's everything you like.

Haha we all want Terry :heart:

• Like 2