Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

She was talking to Lisa in the loggia. The guy came and they ask him to leave because the where talking. Then suddenly Misty started to cry and Lisa was consoling her. This is the third time in 4 days i see her crying. 

Well can't be that serious when she went out with him now...

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

When I was young enough, they were around but 'everyone' labeled them as 'whores' and I was too scared of what people would say about me if I engaged with them. Now that I'm older and wiser, I couldn't care less what other people would think. Sadly, as evident on here, these judgments are still alive today. If Misty was my neighbor today, I would totally flirt with her, she looks to be lots of fun to be with.

Totally. You only live once :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's what I am saying. Some guys can't imagine not only a guy can live such a life. Just pathetic...

That's exactly why I'm cautious about Lisa here now. Depending on how it fits in here in its own way, you can bury these adverse opinions once or make them leverage even more if you do not "align" or "allied" with Misty in these behaviors.:dodgy:

For this moment however it seems that things between them are going in according and in a way faster than I expected.

I can really have surprises. And everyone here who believes in Anna's touch, too
:biggrin:

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's what I am saying. Some guys can't imagine not only a guy can live such a life. Just pathetic...

Agree,Who cares if is an he of she doing this "type" or "option" of life!?In this case she seems to having some some fun and a lot of us have fun watching it,myself like to watch it and it's not boring for sure.

1 minute ago, kikkihiiri68 said:

lol, i would somehow understand being social smoker but why she does that now shes alone

Probably just force of habit; but an expensive habit if you don't inhale.  would seem a bit useless to me.  Also a dangerous invite to oral cancer..