Misty Part #1

I'm wondering what would've happened to Misty if Lisa wasn't there last might? At about 2:30AM Misty got sick and Lisa held her hair while she vomited in the toilet. Then she put Lisa to bed and took care of her like a mother would take care of her daughter. All the while, the guys seemed agitated and not happy bout loosing their chance of getting laid. Lisa dealt with them as well, even making sure the bathroom door was locked so they couldn't come in. Lisa really did a great job of protecting Misty from what could've been a dangerous situation for her... but what would've happened if Lisa wasn't there? She won't always be. I think Misty needs to be more attentive to her safety.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@groomy any special plans for them for tonight? 

It seems that two friends should come. That already came in the early days. One with a tattoo. If I'm not mistaken.

But Misty began "these" days...

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

They need another camera in the loggia 

If they are often there, then yes. But need find camera and good place for her.

I'm wondering what would've happened to Misty if Lisa wasn't there last might?

Misty would drink less. When you alone in company - you subconsciously control yourself better than when there is a friend.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I'm wondering what would've happened to Misty if Lisa wasn't there last might? At about 2:30AM Misty got sick and Lisa held her hair while she vomited in the toilet. Then she put Lisa to bed and took care of her like a mother would take care of her daughter. All the while, the guys seemed agitated and not happy bout loosing their chance of getting laid. Lisa dealt with them as well, even making sure the bathroom door was locked so they couldn't come in. Lisa really did a great job of protecting Misty form what could've been a dangerous situation for her... but what would've happened if Lisa wasn't there? She won't always be. I think Misty needs to be more attentive to her safety.

Those guys were not bad. I think they would have helped her. But I agree great job from Lisa. 

13 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I'm wondering what would've happened to Misty if Lisa wasn't there last might? At about 2:30AM Misty got sick and Lisa held her hair while she vomited in the toilet. Then she put Lisa to bed and took care of her like a mother would take care of her daughter. All the while, the guys seemed agitated and not happy bout loosing their chance of getting laid. Lisa dealt with them as well, even making sure the bathroom door was locked so they couldn't come in. Lisa really did a great job of protecting Misty from what could've been a dangerous situation for her... but what would've happened if Lisa wasn't there? She won't always be. I think Misty needs to be more attentive to her safety.

Same question I made myself here as soon as the two guys left the apartment. And I believe that intimately everyone did it to themselves.
No one raised the question. Not at the time or after it.
And how you completed what I have been insistently pointing here for quite a while
safety.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Same question I made myself here as soon as the two guys left the apartment. And I believe that intimately everyone did it to themselves.
No one raised the question. Not at the time or after it.
And how you completed what I have been insistently pointing here for quite a while
safety.

As I said in my opinion these guys were not bad at all. They saw Lisa got the situation covered and tried to make the best of the situation. They would have helped her when Lisa was not there.

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Maybe so, but what about next time? The next time Misty get this drunk she may not be in the company of "nice guys". 

Yes agree she should be more careful. Maybe she got more relaxed and drank more because she knew Lisa is there. Usually when shes alone with them she does not drink so much. But nice that you care about her and not judge her for her life. :biggrin: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said in my opinion these guys were not bad at all. They saw Lisa got the situation covered and tried to make the best of the situation. They would have helped her when Lisa was not there.

I'm not working focused on these guys, but on the guys (the ones we have not seen yet or with luck we will not see). But why give chances for it?
Are we here, do we have recordings? OK .
But to create situations "deliberately hidden" is to be inconsequential.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I'm not working focused on these guys, but on the guys (the ones we have not seen yet or with luck we will not see). But why give chances for it?
Are we here, do we have recordings? OK .
But to create situations "deliberately hidden" is to be inconsequential.

Yes I answered our friend chip above. You are right. I guess she was more easy going and did not pay attention how much she drank because Lisa was there. You are very  nice too bear. Care about people and not judging them for their way of life :biggrin: