Misty Part #1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

while misty plays footsie with the latest new guy i'd like to comment on the bedroom cams. the 1 near the window needs to be raised up & then pointed down toward the bed. the other 1 needs to be moved a couple of feet to the right. there have allready been instances of misty & guys not undercover but the view being blocked by the cover lying between them & the windowcam. the other cam give only a straight on view of whomever's ass happens to be on top at the moment. allthough misty has allready fucked several guys only a couple have been good entertainment since the captured vid is many times not showing anythimg more than 2 bodies basically hugging each other. jmo but i think that it can be greatly improved!

Already forwarded to James :biggrin:

• Like 2

I note how miserable she looks.  I think that's the feeling of "cheap".  I know I'd feel that way after the asshole she just put up with.  In spite of the cameras I think being alone in that apartment she sometimes feels like she has no choice but to give in.  give them what they want and maybe they will get the hell out.  If I'm right then I think she is entitled to a bit of empathy and sympathy on our part.  Hope you all agree with me.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

james popped back in. was that chloe with him?

27 minutes ago, pahman said:

The girl with James seemed to be Chloe. 

The images don't entirely convince me. On their arrival I was sure it was her based on the reflection in the hall mirror, but from the same image as they exit, when the lighting is better, I'm less sure. The images through the bedroom cam again are not good enough for a really positive ID but whoever it is fits the profile including hair style and length. I choose to to think it was Chloe and that they are back together, happy and going have a crack at making a go of it.

Misty75a.jpgMisty73a.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

If it was Chloe she is not part of the project.  If they get back together perhaps he will leave.  *Sigh*.  One can only hope...

VH already told that james will be out of the project.. And that (in my opinion) could be part of the reason that Lisa don't have yet a fixed house

By the way, James won't be our participant  anymore. That is the decision of their managers which we support. We did not cover this in the latest newsletter, but will note this in the newsletter to come this week. Lisa stays at A&A place until new apartment is set up. At least one apartment is going LIVE this week already. Stay updated, and let the flame go on :-) 

• Like 1