Misty Part #1

Ya know, I don't like Blanket Boy's performance any more than the rest of you.  In fact, I think I named him. But I have to admit, he shows her more consideration than almost all the other assholes that she sees and for that he gets my props.  At least he attempts to be somewhat of a gentleman.  Although I would rather see him take her out once in awhile. Can't someone treat her different than the girl at the drive in?

How in the world can there be a blanketboy in a place like this? I havent seen him in action and I don't want to either. Just seems soooooooo beneath Misty to allow that sort of thing. I would expect her to be like, "Dude, you're gonna walk your ass over there and turn that light on, then you're gonna toss this blanket o  the floor, and preceed to slam me until I can't take it anymore!". Personally, I want to see her get a facial a foot from a cam. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

How in the world can there be a blanketboy in a place like this? I havent seen him in action and I don't want to either. Just seems soooooooo beneath Misty to allow that sort of thing. I would expect her to be like, "Dude, you're gonna walk your ass over there and turn that light on, then you're gonna toss this blanket o  the floor, and preceed to slam me until I can't take it anymore!". Personally, I want to see her get a facial a foot from a cam. 

i'm with you amy. his performance is pathetic. i believe that he should take her out, bring her home, kiss her goodnight at the door. if he wants to have shitty sex with her he can take her to his place! 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I am not into facials but I think sometimes you want to be treated like a slut, sometimes you don't care and then sometimes you want to be treated like a person and sometimes you do..