Misty Part #1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah thats the Ralph the blanket boy our "favorite" guest :dodgy:

If he's our "favorite" then someone tell him to remove that fucking blanket! Or he can go to rlc or somewhere else... 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have watched Misty with this guy a number of times (until I got sick of him) and one thing I noticed is they act more like an old married couple than two young  people that feel for each other and have some passion.  Once they get under the blankets she ignores him and plays with her phone as much as she can.  His sex consists of "wham bam thank you ma'am" that is often seen in bored married couples.  Indeed, she'll resort to mastubation right after and right in front of him.  So I got to figure there's more to this than meets the eye.  Perhaps he's a sugar daddy.  Or maybe he's just a hanger on she doesn't have the heart to break it off with.  Or she might be aware whe'll get no protection from the VH or Alex and she may be afraid to tell him to piss off.  I don't know but it just doesn't seem like a loving or passionate relationship to me.

I guess she finds in him protection and confort to this kind of live.. Maybe he gives her what no other are interested in giving.. and he is a good company for her that don't seems to bother to not be the only one in her life.

She receive that guy last night and in exception of few moments it doesn't seems that she had enjoyed. Before they go to bed and undress.. they didn't have a single moment of cuddling between them... one in one place of the couch and other in the other side
Bold: normally she does that with everyone before going under blankets... With Ralph they have 'normal life' more like a couple

I'm writing this, and right now misty get cudled in the couch with him... it's different from any other guy. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mib82 said:

If he's our "favorite" then someone tell him to remove that fucking blanket! Or he can go to rlc or somewhere else... 

Misty like him and don't bother with the blankets... last night there was blankets and there wasn't blankets... With ralph normally there is blankets but sometimes there is no blanklets...

Just now, Sparkles said:

Misty like him and don't bother with the blankets... last night there was blankets and there wasn't blankets... With ralph normally there is blankets but sometimes there is no blanklets...

Blankets should be taboo in any case 😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I guess she finds in him protection and confort to this kind of live.. Maybe he gives her what no other are interested in giving.. and he is a good company for her that don't seems to bother to not be the only one in her life.

She receive that guy last night and in exception of few moments it doesn't seems that she had enjoyed. Before they go to bed and undress.. they didn't have a single moment of cuddling between them... one in one place of the couch and other in the other side
Bold: normally she does that with everyone before going under blankets... With Ralph they have 'normal life' more like a couple

I'm writing this, and right now misty get cudled in the couch with him... it's different from any other guy. 

You're right and if he wasn't such a prude and would dispense with the blankets we'd probably all be singing his praises.  I wish Misty would take control of this situation and get rid of the blankets.  He's been around enough where she could do that by now I think.  Also, I wish she'd show him how to make love.  It's obvious he's affectionate until he gets her under the covers and then it is all about him and how quick he can get off.  There's more to being affectionate than cuddling before sex.  It doesn't hurt to cuddle a little during sex and pay attention to your partner's need rather than simply your own..  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

You're right and if he wasn't such a prude and would dispense with the blankets we'd probably all be singing his praises.  I wish Misty would take control of this situation and get rid of the blankets.  He's been around enough where she could do that by now I think.  Also, I wish she'd show him how to make love.  It's obvious he's affectionate until he gets her under the covers and then it is all about him and how quick he can get off.  There's more to being affectionate than cuddling before sex.  It doesn't hurt to cuddle a little during sex and pay attention to your partner's need rather than simply your own..  

Totally agree with you... and that could be one of the reason that she still need to find other guys so regularly ... In 4 days, she had 4 dates with 3 diferent guys (ralph is the second time)
I guess she don't bother having the blanket.. Because during the moment was easy if wanted to remove the blankets.. 

1 minute ago, eagleb1 said:

I wish I could find a way to block any post with the word blanket in it.   Don't all of you think you made your point?

What did I say? If this guy use blanket it's my fault? I have not write what I think?

• Like 1

Moreover, you can't blame a lot of the people on the site for not liking this guy.  This is a voyeur site and we all know how Misty can perform given the right set of circumstances.  Given his past performances, as voyeurs, when Ralph shows up we are pretty much set on being disappointed..  Some of us are a bit more blunt and vocal in our disappointment than others..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

I wish I could find a way to block any post with the word blanket in it.   Don't all of you think you made your point?

Blanket, Blanket, Blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, blanket, .......  I can go on and on...:biggrin:

• Like 2