Misty Part #1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, yeah he probably didn't know, like to see the look on his face if he didn't know,  and someone told him! I agree she's very clean,but seriously, knowing she is with all these guys w/o protection, would you be sniffing around down there?

i'm trying to remember how many different guys she's had on vh & i keep getting stuck on 15 but i know there are more. probably 17 or 18. can anyone remember? david, alex, dean, drew, ist guy at new apt, lewis, ski mask guy, blanketboy, 1 time blanket guy, 6 minute guy from the living room, young guy that saw her twice & fucked her 5 times alltogether, shirt guy that visited lisa, guy that looked like blanketboy but wasn't, birthday party guy, guy that fucked her 3 times a couple of nights ago 1st 1 was undercover, & this new guy. can't think of others but i probably missed a couple.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i'm trying to remember how many different guys she's had on vh & i keep getting stuck on 15 but i know there are more. probably 17 or 18. can anyone remember? david, alex, dean, drew, ist guy at new apt, lewis, ski mask guy, blanketboy, 1 time blanket guy, 6 minute guy from the living room, young guy that saw her twice & fucked her 5 times alltogether, shirt guy that visited lisa, guy that looked like blanketboy but wasn't, birthday party guy, guy that fucked her 3 times a couple of nights ago 1st 1 was undercover, & this new guy. can't think of others but i probably missed a couple.

It's between 15 and 20.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

A few days ago i remember to do in every house (or at least the house i see more time) a post with photos and the names that jabbath gives to them ... It hasn't been possible yet, but it's not forgotten... Misty this week increased a lot their numbers... she is not helping me in my task :biggrin: