Misty Part #1

44 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Not for nothing but I think Misty is already getting tired of this guy.  Right now I believe she's simply going through the motions

I think he will come again. It's just that Misty was a little bit angry with him in the morning (in the afternoon, rather). And she is brain already at home with mother and birthday girl (young sister or not).

44 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Not for nothing but I think Misty is already getting tired of this guy.  Right now I believe she's simply going through the motions

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep enthusiasm is fading...

they don't know each other & they've spent 2 1/2 days together. i think misty is glad that she will be going to mother's tonight for a break. also clark can go back to where he lives & they can get together at a later date. otherwise they'll just be sick of each other & ruin what they've enjoyed so far. hopefully he'll be a dependable fuckbuddy in the future cause she did seem to enjoy him!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they don't know each other & they've spent 2 1/2 days together. i think misty is glad that she will be going to mother's tonight for a break. also clark can go back to where he lives & they can get together at a later date. otherwise they'll just be sick of each other & ruin what they've enjoyed so far. hopefully he'll be a dependable fuckbuddy in the future cause she did seem to enjoy him!

You don't get tired of each other if there's true love