Misty Part #1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey!  I was just going through the attachments.  Did that guy get brutal with Amy last night or this morning?

Nope Lewis behaved fine. I tend to forgive what he has done as a one time mistake which should not be happen again. As groomy said he and Misty are old friends (with benefits. Well I guess all her friends are  :biggrin:)

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

And here's where

And we'll just have to disagree Groomy.  I think Lisa saved the night for this apartment.  I do not believe the "mole sex" was Misty's fault.  Indeed, the 1st round for her was a handjob.  Although she got on top and tried to dispense with the covers, the goof she was with was just too shy. If not for Lisa most of us would have been disappointed.  Even at that via the timeline the last round of sex with Lisa was "mole sex".   So once again my friend, I'd go with Jeff and Violet, et al..

I totally agree mic. Lisa was a very pleasent surprise. The blankets have got to go. That guy should go find his friends kenny & ashley & rambo & they can play hide & seek all night somewhere else & never darken vh's doorstep again.

• Like 3

Big news, Panda and Dog have made it into the archive :biggrin::biggrin: If they keep this up they will end up with more entries than SXLGD

I don't think we ought to include them in the apartment name as 'Misty, Lisa, Panda and Dog' just doesn't sound right :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Big news, Panda and Dog have made it into the archive :biggrin::biggrin: If they keep this up they will end up with more entries than SXLGD

I don't think we ought to include them in the apartment name as 'Misty, Lisa, Panda and Dog' just doesn't sound right :biggrin:

Hehe that was me :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Misty arrived home now with Alex and Anna...

Left. They took cameras from James's apartment and took some things for Lisa and Misty (James's apartment in 5-10 minutes of walking). Today, Misty&Lisa also staying with Anna.