Misty Part #1

I know if James winds up staying there, if only for alittle while, it will have a chilling effect on Misty and what she does in that apartment.  Hence the reason for me clicking on that apartment very little in the future. That is until his raggedy ass leaves and Misty can get back to being her sexy self..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I know if James winds up staying there, if only for alittle while, it will have a chilling effect on Misty and what she does in that apartment.  Hence the reason for me clicking on that apartment very little in the future. That is until his raggedy ass leaves and Misty can get back to being her sexy self..

Hes already gone. Misty cleaning the whole place. Avaiting guests? 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hes already gone. Misty cleaning the whole place. Avaiting guests? 

Perhaps.  Conversely, I remember reading in the news letter that he and Lisa were going to stay there I think until the end of the month while a new apartment was getting ready for them.  Why VH would waste time and money getting him an apartment is beyond me.  The last apartment he was in was filled with drama, hiding on the balcony, and very little else to show.  I would like to see Lisa in an apartment but James, nah!  He can hit the road as far as I am concerned

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Perhaps.  Conversely, I remember reading in the news letter that he and Lisa were going to stay there I think until the end of the month while a new apartment was getting ready for them.  Why VH would waste time and money getting him an apartment is beyond me.  The last apartment he was in was filled with drama, hiding on the balcony, and very little else to show.  I would like to see Lisa in an apartment but James, nah!  He can hit the road as far as I am concerned

Nothing to add here :biggrin:

• Like 1

james has nothing to offer. i did like watching him have sex with chloe but it was not much. it seemed as soon as anything happened to dissuade them from sex or nudity they made no effort to get around it. if lisa had stayed at my 1 room apt i would have been in the bathroom with chloe at least once a day. but it seemed like once a week if that! he's a young guy & i don't understand how he can go for so long without sex. i'd rather see someone like dean join vh. at least we know that he would try to have sex no matter what the obstacles. james seems to be content with doing nothing most of the time. he'd fit right into jeka's place with that attitude.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

james has nothing to offer. i did like watching him have sex with chloe but it was not much. it seemed as soon as anything happened to dissuade them from sex or nudity they made no effort to get around it. if lisa had stayed at my 1 room apt i would have been in the bathroom with chloe at least once a day. but it seemed like once a week if that! he's a young guy & i don't understand how he can go for so long without sex. i'd rather see someone like dean join vh. at least we know that he would try to have sex no matter what the obstacles. james seems to be content with doing nothing most of the time. he'd fit right into jeka's place with that attitude.

Contrary to what some people in here think; I believe they were hiding on the balcony and having sex.  Some people said they were just out there having a smoke or sitting, I do not believe that.  I saw Chloe come in from the balcony more than once with that "just f**ked look on her face.  But it was no big loss.  The sex he did have with Chloe was not particularly interesting.  I click off them more than once when they were going at it..

• Like 1