Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Contrary to what some people in here think; I believe they were hiding on the balcony and having sex.  Some people said they were just out there having a smoke or sitting, I do not believe that.  I saw Chloe come in from the balcony more than once with that "just f**ked look on her face.  But it was no big loss.  The sex he did have with Chloe was not particularly interesting.  I click off them more than once when they were going at it..

you may be right but it wouldn't make sense since when they had sex on the couch they made no attempt to hide anything. also several times chloe attempted to blow james & he stopped her so he may just have a low sex drive. but either way i don't see that he'll suddenly become interesting with a new apt. and lisa needs motivation also. with james she may return quickly to doing nothing at all!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

james has nothing to offer. i did like watching him have sex with chloe but it was not much. it seemed as soon as anything happened to dissuade them from sex or nudity they made no effort to get around it. if lisa had stayed at my 1 room apt i would have been in the bathroom with chloe at least once a day. but it seemed like once a week if that! he's a young guy & i don't understand how he can go for so long without sex. i'd rather see someone like dean join vh. at least we know that he would try to have sex no matter what the obstacles. james seems to be content with doing nothing most of the time. he'd fit right into jeka's place with that attitude.

You made an interesting point here in that originally when he and Chloe were alone sex was no problem, but as soon as someone else in the room then it was always James that was reluctant Chloe was always quite keen (i.e. no problem with cameras but someone else in the room made the difference for James). So as you say, why not go to the bathroom a lot. It certainly all changed between them following each of their respective absences.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you may be right but it wouldn't make sense since when they had sex on the couch they made no attempt to hide anything. also several times chloe attempted to blow james & he stopped her so he may just have a low sex drive. but either way i don't see that he'll suddenly become interesting with a new apt. and lisa needs motivation also. with james she may return quickly to doing nothing at all!

Yeah.  James is a buzzkill and really needs to go.  Far, far away...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

There he is is.. Dam!!!:angry:

Noooooooooooooooo!  How long before he starts his loud shouting along to loud rap music tracks? Which may not be a problem for others but annoyed me because he wasn't very good at it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Arkay2 said:

Noooooooooooooooo!  How long before he starts his loud shouting along to loud rap music tracks? Which may not be a problem for others but annoyed me because he wasn't very good at it. 

Yes that was awkward

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now when hes there anybody thinks its possible there will be some action with him and Misty? I highly doubt it but would never say never :biggrin:

Well we were all taken aback by Lisa's debut night and considered her a changed person. I have feint hope that the same applies to James, unless Misty takes the initiative. Lets hope but don't hold your breath.

• Like 1