Misty Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

VH already told that james will be out of the project.. And that could be part of the reason that Lisa don't have yet a fixed house

Thanks Sparkles. I saw the newsletter had deleted the spot about James Staying with Misty but I missed the part about James leaving the project.  Was that in the forum or did I miss that announcement in the newsletter?

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Thanks Sparkles. I saw the newsletter had deleted the spot about James Staying with Misty but I missed the part about James leaving the project.  Was that in the forum or did I miss that announcement in the newsletter?

I only saw here in the forum on sunday at "general discussion" but probably on the next newsletter they will mention it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

it was in the forum but it should be in this week's newsletter.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I guess it's all she need for tonight... a friend

Sometimes that's the cure.  I'm happy to see her laugh.  I really believe out of everyone VH, she has the best personality.  I actually like her and I do not even know her.  Strange...

• Like 1