Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Sometimes that's the cure.  I'm happy to see her laugh.  I really believe out of everyone VH, she has the best personality.  I actually like her and I do not even know her.  Strange...

A few weeks ago (that time when she invited 5 guys in one night) i said that i think she is trying to much to 'please' and show something and forgetting other things that could be more important for her emotional stability

Resuming the last 3 guys that i'm remembering now... one use blankets and guess she didn't enjoy a lot (the night lisa was with lewis) .. the other yesterday fall asleep .. and the one today happens what we all saw
With the first one there was some kind of cumplicity .. talks... smiles.. etc.. with the last two since the beginning she seems obliged to be there with them, always grabbed to the phone without talking .. For the guys who visit her it's also complicated to see that i guess 
Probably it's not easy to find guys to this kind of situation.. and probably she didn't count with that.
It's something that she will have to learn to jump over and probabily or start thinking in 2-3 fixed guys.. or just one to be like 'boyfriend' or similar

Agree with you on the part of security .. since that night with 5 guys.. i notice that she is alone there.. beeing with lisa is better in that case. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now it's interesting to see if Lewis will appear too.

I would say it's better that Lewis isn't involved with Lisa so that she is free to experiance a whole lot more.

Without knowing the situation of the apartment contracts... guess one good solution is to move misty and lisa to the new appartment that will be for Lisa and James... Guessing that aparment is something similar to actual Anna & Alex house

17 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

They did share a laugh over Panda and Dog though. I think they know we have been following their adventures :biggrin:

LandM02.jpg

Look at the stamina these two have, Misty will be jealous.:biggrin:

Panda_Dog.jpg

• Like 3