Misty Part #1

On 29/07/2017 at 11:57 AM, jabbath1987 said:

MistyGuy5.JPG

I would really like to hope that we can be a few moments away from an FFM, which would be the first (?) Of this site that is already going to one month of activation (Jul 29).

So we could really feed that this place is different to the others and in sync with the Anna / Alex style.

At the moment we have seen nothing more "daring" that replicates with what we understand before being the basic intention of this place (crazy parties)

So far we have had nothing beyond the conventional MF. (Only)
:dodgy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Holy shit! How rude do the girls have to be to him before he salvages whatever self respect he has left and leaves? 

he's not leaving. he may wind up with them both! you & i would let them say & do practically anything knowing that soon you're going to get some!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

It's just a matter of time before Misty and Lisa hook up. Whether a guy will be part of that, remains to be seen.::)

i don't see that happening yet. misty has done very little girl play & lisa none. besides they didn't need him for that.

The last time Lisa had sex with a guy in this apartment, there was no clue that it was going to happen. In the wee hours of the morning, after some innocuous conversation, the guy kissed Lisa, pulled off her panties and stuck it in. Two more rounds followed that, so who know what will ultimately happen here tonight? 

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

The last time Lisa had sex with a guy in this apartment, there was no clue that it was going to happen. In the wee hours of the morning, after some innocuous conversation, the guy kissed Lisa, pulled off her panties and stuck it in. Two more rounds followed that, so who know what will ultimately happen here tonight? 

Probably all three will be so drunk they fall asleep and nothing happens...