Misty Part #1

Come on guys, where else are you gonna find a girl who will fuck anything and everything in sight given the chance. It's not her fault. She can't totally control what the guys do. Things have to flow to an extent. She's not a director. The guys don't always know where their comfort zone is until it's go time. Listen to what Groomy said, there will days of awe and days of sorrow. Just go with it and enjoy they amazing display of an easy girl enjoying herself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

With all these guys doing the same shit, my interest in Misty is fading in a very high tempo. And Lisa is not there. So, today, i'm not gonna watch. :angry:

Again, the problem is that subscribers in the mass themselves do not know what they want. And the second - sooner or later get tired. And it's a game to increase.

1) You asked her to find 2-3 guys. And do not always invite new ones. Here. It is logical that she found those with whom she was comfortable. And you are again unhappy.

2) What can she do? MFM - she failed several times to do it. She's working on it. And over the girl. But it's not fast.

A similar situation, for example, was in the mansion KPLP+Rose+EL. When 10 pages were required - that the participants would go naked not only in the house, but also at the Pool, they bathed naked, etc. The first day was a sensation and on ratings too. But then. A week later - it was uninteresting. And the ratings fell, too.

Misty invites a lot of new guys, so she will keep a long time of interest.

Nina and Alan - for example, fell in a week. Now they are all bad. I would not be surprised if they were closed earlier than SXLGD. Just because SXLGD - minimal look, on interest, and suddenly it will be today.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, pahman said:

With all these guys doing the same shit, my interest in Misty is fading in a very high tempo. And Lisa is not there. So, today, i'm not gonna watch. :angry:

i don't mind them doing the same things as long as they are the same things that i want to see & that does not include a blanket EVER!!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Russ said:

Not only have sex with bad lighting but also under a blanket, I can't fucking wait :dodgy:

blanketboy lost the blanket at the end. if he loses it again for a high percentage of the night he'll be fine. if not he won't be viewed by me! probably timeline only here tonight!

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I look at it like this.  Ain't a one of us broke-dick dudes that wouldn't hit that in a New York skinny  minute if we had the chance.  Moreover,. ain't a one of us that don't figure we could do her better than the low class assholes she's had so far. So knowing  my limitations and my lifestyle, past and present, I choose not to judge her or call her suitors "victims"  "studs" or whatever.  I take her like this; she enjoys what she does  She's making a few bucks, got a decent apartment, and dangerous as her lifestyle is, the cameras have to be a bit of a deterent relative to actual beatings, robberies, etc..  So for what she does, she is actually pretty smart.  Unless she is pissed or being hurt, she seems to have a smile on her face and a ready laugh. And like any good VH1 participant, she is an exhibitionist.  Oh and I forgot to add, she's also pretty clean about herself.  Which is more than I can say for some of the participants on this site.  For those who constantly feel the need to disparage her, would you rather she acted like Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora.  No, I thought not.  So enjoy her guys.  If and when she is gone, I guarantee you will all miss her.  

i love what she is trying to do. i just wish that she would stick to the guys that don't need security blankets.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, groomy said:

Again, the problem is that subscribers in the mass themselves do not know what they want. And the second - sooner or later get tired. And it's a game to increase.

1) You asked her to find 2-3 guys. And do not always invite new ones. Here. It is logical that she found those with whom she was comfortable. And you are again unhappy.

2) What can she do? MFM - she failed several times to do it. She's working on it. And over the girl. But it's not fast.

A similar situation, for example, was in the mansion KPLP+Rose+EL. When 10 pages were required - that the participants would go naked not only in the house, but also at the Pool, they bathed naked, etc. The first day was a sensation and on ratings too. But then. A week later - it was uninteresting. And the ratings fell, too.

Misty invites a lot of new guys, so she will keep a long time of interest.

Nina and Alan - for example, fell in a week. Now they are all bad. I would not be surprised if they were closed earlier than SXLGD. Just because SXLGD - minimal look, on interest, and suddenly it will be today.

the fundamental right to protest what we don't like will remain a right in this forum i hope. there are many hot people, singles & couples, but this business is "what have you done for me lately?"if blanketboy loses his security blanket & fucks the shit out of misty i'm sure that they will both be praised. if the blanket stays & we see a shitty show i & whomever else is tired of that will voice our frustration so do us a favor & stop making excuses for mediocrity. all misty & everyone else on this site has to do is have fun & be entertaining & everyone will be happy!

• Like 1

Two things. First I think Misty actually likes this guy.  Second, I wonder if she follows this forum.  I think the managers do but I wonder if the participants do also.  I believe some do but I wonder if Misty knows what we think and say any more than what Alex or Anna tells her...

• Like 1