Misty Part #1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

I don't know about the rest of you but this guy is my new hero....

Apart from the "commands in action" Russian, Misty is diversifying more and more its visitors now. This is very good!:biggrin:

Can we however change the "basics" or how Groomy expresses himself, bring a "locomotive" to this apartment now too?
:cool:

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

I don't know about the rest of you but this guy is my new hero....

If he was to add that he arrived around 12:30 and at 12:40 he was already with his hand in the "mass", so yes he passes the preference pole here. My order if he returns more often. I expect . .
:biggrin:

43 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm glad Misty finally found a guy that doesn't need a blanket was able to last more than 5 minutes, went down & ate that worn out kitty that was used & abused by another guy hours before, as an extra bouns Misty got the new guy to kiss her after he had "C U M" in her mouth !!!

I like a guy that would kiss a girl who just swallowed his cum, but as for going down there after 10 guys have been in her over the last week or so, not knowing where those dicks we're before they went onto Misty, is probably something that isn't the greatest of ideas.

I think maybe we'll see a lot of this guy from today.  Misty seems to really like him and as far as the sex, he's miles ahead of Ralph.  I think Ralph's replacement made his introduction today.  He is affectionate, I think he buys her things.  And they seem to be able to talk. Yep!  I'd be surprised if we don't see a lot more of this guy..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I like a guy that would kiss a girl who just swallowed his cum, but as for going down there after 10 guys have been in her over the last week or so, not knowing where those dicks we're before they went onto Misty, is probably something that isn't the greatest of ideas.

He most likely  is not aware of all the other guys and I have to be honest Ash, Misty is a lot cleaner abut herself than some others at VH are. But for the sake of disease prevention, you are likely right.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I think maybe we'll see a lot of this guy from today.  Misty seems to really like him and as far as the sex, he's miles ahead of Ralph.  I think Ralph's replacement made his introduction today.  He is affectionate, I think he buys her things.  And they seem to be able to talk. Yep!  I'd be surprised if we don't see a lot more of this guy..

Fully agree. Lets name him Clark as he has endurance like superman :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

He most likely  is not aware of all the other guys and I have to be honest Ash, Misty is a lot cleaner abut herself than some others at VH are. But for the sake of disease prevention, you are likely right.

Lol, yeah he probably didn't know, like to see the look on his face if he didn't know,  and someone told him! I agree she's very clean,but seriously, knowing she is with all these guys w/o protection, would you be sniffing around down there?

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

More then half of the guys that visit her probably didn't use condom... 

And i don't believe that any guy that enter there invited to have sex with her don't know what happen and what she does there with other guys.. Just entering in a house with lots of camera mean something

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, yeah he probably didn't know, like to see the look on his face if he didn't know,  and someone told him! I agree she's very clean,but seriously, knowing she is with all these guys w/o protection, would you be sniffing around down there?

I dunno, I might. Do they make condoms for the tongue??:biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Tottaly agree with you 

• Like 1