Misty Part #1

today has been super slow on vh so it gives me a chance to point out another thing about blanketboy sex. i hardly watched misty at all in the past 24 hours because of the dragging out the date followed by blanketsex. i'm syre that i wasn't alone as hardly anything was posted all day from this apt. the early sex was 95% horrible due to #22 constanly pulling up the blanket every time it started to fall off as noted earlier. then another round followed with the blanket finally coming off for part of the session which was cheered by the few who checked them out. as we know misty doesn't get $ unless viewed live so i don't think she'll make much money for today's "action". with those 2 sessions & the fact that #22 did last a long time would have been very profitable indeed. but as i was rechecking the timeline for possible moments i came across another round in between the known 2. it was almost completely covered from what i could stand to watch & actually if i wasn't saving moments & only cared about my own tasyes i would not have saved it at all. but for some unknown reason some people in the name of true voyeurism or something like to see stuff like that so it will be in the archive shortly. the point of all of this is that on a day as slow as today has been misty could have had practically the whole site wayching her live for 3 rounds & laughed all the way to the bank. instead she probably won't make much. she can thank blanketboy #22 when she gets her paycheck with $0.00 from today & we can thank them both for giving us such a gr8 true voyeur experience of seeing just about nothing when it could have been so good. and in case anyone thinks i'm making allof this up here are some highlites!

Capture_2017_09_16_17_33_51_139.png

Capture_2017_09_16_17_34_11_150.png

Capture_2017_09_16_17_34_22_798.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

It's kinda mild sex anyways..  Nothing really out of the ordinary so I'm not real disappointed..  Maybe she really likes this guy...

i hope he has a good job because she's not going to make any $ without views & i for 1 won't be watching a live blanketshow.