Misty Part #1

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

But against the background of what Nina and Serena are doing in the apartment, Misty needs to add tempo. The last few days she is not very active.

Problem is she's always inviting a bunch of guys with just her or with her and Lisa. Misty is down to fuck almost anyone which is good but she needs more female friends for her parties because we clearly see she can't count on Lisa to do anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Good new slippers.::)

But against the background of what Nina and Serena are doing in the apartment, Misty needs to add tempo. The last few days she is not very active.

I think what Nina and Serena are doing will fade quickly. You can't maintain a high tempo with staged actions for a long time.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Problem is she's always inviting a bunch of guys with just her or with her and Lisa. Misty is down to fuck almost anyone which is good but she needs more female friends for her parties because we clearly see she can't count on Lisa to do anything.

Although i'm not ok with what Misty is doing (fucking different guys), she's real. Her actions are not staged. Idem with Lisa, contrary to what is happening in the Nina, Alan, Serena apt.

I miss the old misty. That was the exciting part of VH to me (my very personal opinion). I loved the expectation of who would be the new guy of the night and that seems to be over. Most of you would say its good for her and everything. To le she would become now just like the others who are couples. There are no singles who brings different people over like she used to. I dont count lisa cause she doesnt do that, shes very liked by many who likes just watching her and i respect that. But aall the others are couples. Just saying would be nice to have variety of contestants :sad:

• Like 1