Misty Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

You can see her whole head turn red cause of the choking. She is grimacing the whole time. She didn't like and he barely gave a shit after she got upset. He's a jerk and he treats women like shit and probably has for long time. I'm sure he was with a girl who loved it and now he thinks they all do. He liked it to and now he has to be violent during sex to get off. Typical!

As I said that was wayy to hard. Absolutely no need to disagree here :biggrin:

I know if I ever made a girl cry like that during sex, I would be on my hands and knees apologizing and trying to be a consoling as possible. Lewis, the jerk, checked on her and went to bed, while she stayed up and started at her phone on the couch. He is a bonified jerk. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I know if I ever made a girl cry like that during sex, I would be on my hands and knees apologizing and trying to be a consoling as possible. Lewis, the jerk, checked on her and went to bed, while she stayed up and started at her phone on the couch. He is a bonified jerk. 

that part was really amazing the minimal thing to do is run to her to

chack thats she ok  👎

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

that part was really amazing the minimal thing to do is run to her to

chack thats she ok  👎

Glad you are a decent human being and can see the obvious. Lewis has the compassion of a Neanderthal. Proven!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Glad you are a decent human being and can see the obvious. Lewis has the compassion of a Neanderthal. Proven!

Yes he should apologize and control himself much better next time. When Misty decides there is a next time. She knows enough guys not to be dependent on him

my two cents. i don't like the slapping & choking. i don't care if she says she likes it. there are deep seated problems stemming most likely from bad childhood experiences that lead the girls to believe that they deserve bad treatment. and for all the people that want to see the real life voyeur experience: i hope that we don't all get to see a real life snuff film!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my two cents. i don't like the slapping & choking. i don't care if she says she likes it. there are deep seated problems stemming most likely from bad childhood experiences that lead the girls to believe that they deserve bad treatment. and for all the people that want to see the real life voyeur experience: i hope that we don't all get to see a real life snuff film!

I agree. I was hesitant to say it, but she looks sexually damaged to me. From my experience, she appears to be using sex to cover up an underlying issue, likely related to previous abuse. That's what I'm seeing. I don't speak for anyone else. I'll not say anything more about it for now.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree. I was hesitant to say it, but she looks sexually damaged to me. From my experience, she appears to be using sex to cover up an underlying issue, likely related to previous abuse. That's what I'm seeing. I don't speak for anyone else. I'll not say anything more about it for now.

Pure speculation. I know you are often right on these things Amy. I just hope all will be okay for her and she's happy.

• Like 1