Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

She tried to invite a few guys. But it failed. One said - I know you, you will tie me to the bed and rape till morning. The second at first seemed to be going, but then there were "urgent matters". As a result, she fell asleep...

By the way, she's Bi. And working on a girl:heart:.

And the conversation now - this is dream job:biggrin:.

Lol haha the guy is afraid from her. Thats hilarious :biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

She tried to invite a few guys. But it failed. One said - I know you, you will tie me to the bed and rape till morning. The second at first seemed to be going, but then there were "urgent matters". As a result, she fell asleep...

By the way, she's Bi. And working on a girl:heart:.

And the conversation now - this is dream job:biggrin:.

And keep translating her naughty mouth please :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nack said:

@golfer06 why do we call it 'bate' . It's short for masturbate but incredibly stupid. I have also used it in the past but found very perplexing.

It's not even in the dictionary.

:huh:

Why not ' Masturbate' ???

Probably only because it's easier and quicker to type than masturbate. Like sth
instead of something.

20 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They must be really close because yesterday when someone write  something about Anna leaving with some bags... 7 minutes later saw her at misty house... 

It's a good thing ... some problem and in a few minutes they can solve it or can organize some parties

And i think chloe and james takes no longer than 20 minutes max from Anna's House

This that I have until now (since it may be coming to an end), I did not understand.
If James and Chloe in their interview said they were "team" because they have not yet attended at least one party together with Alex, Anna and guests?:cool:

Or now Misty invites them to this, since she has already visited them in the apartment twice.
Even if it was in Anna's apartment, would not it be more logical?:dodgy: