Misty Part #1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Free cam has changed. IOt's the xam on the top of the tv, right in front of the couch

It's the best position for a free cam.  The top one was a rubbish angle and picture - it wasn't really selling the good picture quality to potential subscribers.  I've always thought that each apartment needs one good free cam, good quality, interesting location, otherwise the free cam isn't doing its job of advertising the site.  There are lots of other free cams that aren't really doing their job and should be moved to maximise their mission, what do you think @Voyeur House TV and @voyeur-villa?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's the best position for a free cam. 

I have the same opinion. Free cameras are needed for new subscribers. What I see there - should encourage me to subscribe.

If there is nothing on the camera. Or in one room there are several free cameras at once (as Lena and Erik had) - then why should I make a subscription? I either see everything (and after subscribing, new cameras will not open to me in this room) or I see nothing (empy room).

Misty has an excellent free camera. Anna and Alex also. At Nina and Alan - I would put free - 8 Hall + Kitchen. And would ask them to little cover door to the bedroom. Why? The camera captures the bedroom and mirrored green sofa. But the angle is very uncomfortable. That is, I went to this camera and saw piece of action in the bedroom/on the green sofa - hands themselves to the credit card.

1026.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

I have the same opinion. Free cameras are needed for new subscribers. What I see there - should encourage me to subscribe.

If there is nothing on the camera. Or in one room there are several free cameras at once (as Lena and Erik had) - then why should I make a subscription? I either see everything (and after subscribing, new cameras will not open to me in this room) or I see nothing (empy room).

Misty has an excellent free camera. Anna and Alex also. At Nina and Alan - I would put free - 8 Hall + Kitchen. And would ask them to little cover door to the bedroom. Why? The camera captures the bedroom and mirrored green sofa. But the angle is very uncomfortable. That is, I went to this camera and saw piece of action in the bedroom/on the green sofa - hands themselves to the credit card.

1026.jpg

Yep, agree with that. 

22 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's the best position for a free cam.  The top one was a rubbish angle and picture - it wasn't really selling the good picture quality to potential subscribers.  I've always thought that each apartment needs one good free cam, good quality, interesting location, otherwise the free cam isn't doing its job of advertising the site.  There are lots of other free cams that aren't really doing their job and should be moved to maximise their mission, what do you think @Voyeur House TV and @voyeur-villa?

Agree with you on the better quality and angle (the only bad thing is that we don't see movement on the house unless they are seated - But i understand that is also a way to have new subscribers). Until now she didn't do nothing on the couch except some bating.. Let's see if she starts to use more the place

Now everytime i change to misty house, i will be hoping to see a new episode of  Casting Couch 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Agree with you on the better quality and angle (the only bad thing is that we don't see movement on the house unless they are seated - But i understand that is also a way to have new subscribers). Until now she didn't do nothing on the couch except some bating.. Let's see if she starts to use more the place

Now everytime i change to misty house, i will be hoping to see a new episode of  Casting Couch 

Haha, regular casting couch is a great idea.  SHe'd then move to the bedroom and if people wanted to see more then out comes the credit card - but there has to be someting to draw them in first.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Thank you for your feedback. We do think that every camera should have equal and higher quality mark at VHTV. That's why you've seen how we introduce better cameras with clearer picture and clear audio on them. The camera we changed will be investigated on why it has fuzziness in it's output picture, so we don't just swap free cameras with better ones and do nothing with premium cams:)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Don't even mention @voyeur-villa They are bloody jokers and they have hired a cartoon as manager.