Misty Part #1

32 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Haha, regular casting couch is a great idea.  SHe'd then move to the bedroom and if people wanted to see more then out comes the credit card - but there has to be someting to draw them in first.

Or better just lock the free cam as soon as there is action.... cama...duds. Idiots !!!!!

9 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

Did I missed it or did she  get some sleep since the party last night becouse

I have a feeling that she be in bed by 22:00 and not in the fun way:dodgy:

She is away.. Went to visit Anna and then both went out, probably shopping or walking

Starting to get a bit pessimistic in this solo line that Misty tries to deploy in VH. We have a men's turnover here, some unsuccessful, but as we've seen before with a real security risk. Even the front of the cams.

I think adding more presence, feminine for example, things would be much more favorable reinforcing the actions together or in solo conditions.

It could be Lisa by example. At least one would join the other (or something else) and from what we could see in the other apartment, she makes the line of "hunting" just like Misty shows here.

misty's luck is not good! i have a possible solution. go over & pull his pants down & start sucking. you could save yourself & us a lot of aggrevation. also you would get all of the views since no one else is doing anything right now !!!!

Capture_2017_08_03_13_25_07_72.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Starting to get a bit pessimistic in this solo line that Misty tries to deploy in VH. We have a men's turnover here, some unsuccessful, but as we've seen before with a real security risk. Even the front of the cams.

I think adding more presence, feminine for example, things would be much more favorable reinforcing the actions together or in solo conditions.

It could be Lisa by example. At least one would join the other (or something else) and from what we could see in the other apartment, she makes the line of "hunting" just like Misty shows here.

Wow whats up guys? Few nights no action and already starting to get pessimistic :biggrin: Pretty sure Misty will do her thing. Id like to see more solo places (Terry :heart::biggrin:)

• Like 1