Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

My speculation of what happened during UM is : pre-party at B2 with B1 girls, with a few drinks, clubbing, then B1 and B2 went back in their respective apartments, with B2 bringing guests. I don't think we missed much (speculation

I'd agree..I'm not even sure if B1 were in B2...I know there's talk about the masks starting off in 1 apt and ending up in another...but I've looked at that much replay today I can't be arsed to check it out... but I'd expect more of a mess in B2, not a coupla bottles and 3 wine glasses...

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe I've missed something when I was younger, but I don't remember someone told me that bedroom tenting was "real" or "normal" ... Somebody has an answer ? :-) 

did u have a camera watching you while you jacked off?

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe I've missed something when I was younger, but I don't remember someone told me that bedroom tenting was "real" or "normal" ... Somebody has an answer ? :-) 

All I saw, it seems, is a lot of dick teasing, no real fucking. I guess the only one there that knows what to do with a man, is Nicole.

il y a 20 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

J'agree..I'm même pas sûr si B1 étaient en B2 ... Je sais qu'il ya parler des masques à partir de 1 à apt et se terminant dans une autre ... mais je l'ai regardé à cette relecture beaucoup aujourd'hui Je ne peux pas être arsed pour le vérifier ... mais je me attends plus d'un désordre dans B2, pas une bouteille coupla et 3 verres à vin ...

I may still have an answer, I think the girls were in the club, we can see that the guy from Sofie has a yellow club bracelet already seen in the past. It is possible that the girls were in club and met the group who then came to the apart. I also think Lola knew one or more guys just the way Sofie woke up Lola and not Anna made me say that