Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

Nicole has now become my no 1 right now. She showed balls confronting those dumbasses (grandma lola, bjanne and those other limpdick idiots) about the music.  How so  incosiderate they were was utter amazing for a fellow house mate

• Like 2

NICHOLE, HELEN AND SOFIE HAVE KEPT BOTH BARCELONA APTS ON THE MAP,,,IF THESE WONDERFUL LADIES WEREN'T HERE WE WOULD BE ROYALY SCREWED,,,THNKS LADIES :heart:::)

NICHOLE WAS THE STAR TONIGHT,,,SHE HAS BOUNCED BACK FROM THE DAYS OF HER ILLNESS :angel:

heidy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Believe what you want Spider, I'm tired of wasting my time with you people!!  Have you ever thought for one second that they wanted to have an all girl party where sex was probably involved and they didn't want anyone of you to see it???  All the signs were there, believe what you want as I said!

P.S.  RLC is making money whether the girls have sex outside the apartment or while the apartment is UM or when they are home and hiding.......no skin off their back when they have loyal fans such as yourself!!

Lets see how this played out.

Girls: Hey RLC we want to have an all girl party where sex is involved.

RLC: That's great the viewers will love it and subscriptions will skyrocket. Only thing is we don't have a script for that. We will get something scripted and get back to you.

Girls: That's the problem we want you to shut down all the cams.

RLC: But that's how we make our money. How about we just get you girls a luxury hotel suite. It would be cheaper for us in the long run.

Girls: Yeah but we really don't feel like going out tonight. Plus you could really piss off that HarleyFatBoy.

RLC: Ok girls, we won't worry about loosing all those subscriptions and all that money. We will tell the building manager to screw up the electricity so we have an excuse. Our subscribers are all pretty stupid. Hell most of them still think we put a man on the moon.

Girls: You mean we didn't go to the moon?

RLC: Oops, forget that last part. You girls have fun and let us know when too start our evil plot.

Thank you for finally opening my eyes. I can't believe I have been such a chump.Well I'm off to the bar. Hopefully I can find a beautiful and sexy women like Sofie  to enjoy my night with. If I do, I certainly will not think or call her a whore.

• Upvote 1