Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

At a time like that, I wonder what RLC did to prevent Kitek and Yury from translating what the girls say, I hope for them to offer and continue to offer them a lot of money

Good morning guys...Well there's only 1 word to describe Nicole and Oscar last night...AWESOME!!!...It was great to have my old girl back... She's an absolute star and so is Oscar...I like this guy! He certainly looks like he knows how to treat her and make her happy. I like her other guys too, but Miguel was inexperienced and Marc was shy...This guy is neither and he's a non stop action man and knows what she wants ...a great match..

Thank you both for a sensational session...I'm shattered just watching it....That's My Girl...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning guys...Well there's only 1 word to describe Nicole and Oscar last night...AWESOME!!!...It was great to have my old girl back... She's an absolute star and so is Oscar...I like this guy! He certainly looks like he knows how to treat her and make her happy. I like her other guys too, but Miguel was inexperienced and Marc was shy...This guy is neither and he's a non stop action man and knows what she wants ...a great match..

Thank you both for a sensational session...I'm shattered just watching it....That's My Girl...:heart::heart::heart:

I agree. Nicole last Night was sensationnal !

• Like 2