Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

A bit late to the party, but here it goes:

Goodbye Nicole. I was not a fan of you on your first tour, I never made a secret of that. Your second tour however, you showed a whole new and improved version of Nicole. Still looking as smoking hot as Nicole 1.0, and the same sex drive, the updated 2.0 model featured pleasant interactions with and consideration for the room mates, and to top it all off a beautifully warm and deep friendship with Sofie. All that combined lifted you from just one of the tenants, to one of the RLC superstars. Thank you.

Goodbye girl, have a safe trip home, be happy, and know you will be dearly missed by many, myself included. :heart:

...and I can't wait to see the Nicole 3.0 model appear on cameras in a couple of months, that will be something spectacular...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, CowArt said:

A bit late to the party, but here it goes:

Goodbye Nicole. I was not a fan of you on your first tour, I never made a secret of that. Your second tour however, you showed a whole new and improved version of Nicole. Still looking as smoking hot as Nicole 1.0, and the same sex drive, the updated 2.0 model featured pleasant interactions with and consideration for the room mates, and to top it all off a beautifully warm and deep friendship with Sofie. All that combined lifted you from just one of the tenants, to one of the RLC superstars. Thank you.

Goodbye girl, have a safe trip home, be happy, and know you will be dearly missed by many, myself included. :heart:

...and I can't wait to see the Nicole 3.0 model appear on cameras in a couple of months, that will be something spectacular...

At least she didn't endure any Cat Fights this time around.  Just a couple of days of having seizures which hopefully she'll seek the attention she needs before it gets out of control.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:
At a certain point hearing toxic stuff over and over becomes abuse. Even with the claim it's just an opinion..
It's the main reason a lot of people have stopped posting in this thread.

That's the biggest lie used by guys who want to feel good about themselves verbally abusing women all while hiding behind a computer.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I am done with these forums, but the two people that work 24/7 to read them for me, and send me hourly detailed reports with accurate word by word verbatims plus captures of all the posts, reported to me than there was a bit of disinformation on the forums about Nicole sex session today.

But I am not reading them. I do not even have an account anymore, I am using one of my friends to post this. Hell I don't even care about CC anymore.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Thanks Harley! I strive to always have a great day. You sound a if you're a country preacher, hurling fire & brimstone at the big bad machine (RLC) :angry:. I understand it's your choice not to subscribe but it's my choice to subscribe,  so cease and desist with calling me and others idiots for enjoying it. PLEASE!!!! It's our money. 

Try to have a great day as well! It beats the hell out of choosing to have a lousy one....::)

Don't bother, Rosey. He's been raving and ranting for years. He doesn't appear to be able to help himself, coming back here and complaining about something he's not watching. He wants to hurt RLC but even someone with half a brain would have realised by now it's not having any effect, but he's stuck in a loop. Ignoring him would be my recommendation, although he does provide some comic relief in that he thinks people are laughing with him, when it's really another preposition.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am done with these forums, but the two people that work 24/7 to read them for me, and send me hourly detailed reports with accurate word by word verbatims plus captures of all the posts, reported to me than there was a bit of disinformation on the forums about Nicole sex session today.

But I am not reading them. I do not even have an account anymore, I am using one of my friends to post this. Hell I don't even care about CC anymore.

rolling.gif