Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

What is scheduled for tomorrow? Can you read it?

It's written in Russian. It appears to say "creative evening". I don't know Russian and there were three characters at the end of the first word that i couldn't see properly, so i'm not completely certain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

È scritto in russo. Sembra dire "serata creativa". Non conosco il russo e c'erano tre personaggi alla fine della prima parola che non riuscivo a vedere correttamente, quindi non sono del tutto certo.

thanks

Good evening guys. I've had a busy day so I'm late to the party and missed all the excitement...:dodgy:
Just a couple of things I'd like to say...

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA...Have a good night...:heart:
  • I'm surprised more hasn't been made of Polya's bate. It was great and for me, it was her because the NV seemed to be better in that room than in the past...Still a pity about this obsession with their phones though when she's in the middle of a bate...
  • As much as I love watching Helen, and she looked sensational naked and glittering this morning, can any tell me what that was all about...:huh:
    I'm pleased she's ok after her fall :heart:...It was some stunt...:sick:

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are right.....Tuesday is strip club night!

you have to check your source again Harley. you are not on the wrong planet, but wrong Universe 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys. I've had a busy day so I'm late to the party and missed all the excitement...:dodgy:
Just a couple of things I'd like to say...

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA...Have a good night...:heart:
  • I'm surprised more hasn't been made of Polya's bate. It was great and for me, it was her because the NV seemed to be better in that room than in the past...Still a pity about this obsession with their phones though when she's in the middle of a bate...
  • As much as I love watching Helen, and she looked sensational naked and glittering this morning, can any tell me what that was all about...:huh:
    I'm pleased she's ok after her fall :heart:...It was some stunt...:sick:

I don't even watch anymore and I can tell you what it was about.  It was about Helen being absent from the apartment for the majority of the day and when she came home she did the stupid shit of putting glitter all over herself and swinging from the stairs in an attempt to appease you the viewer.  Nothing more, nothing less.  She got careless and busted her ass!

il y a 7 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Bonsoir les gars. J'ai eu une journée bien remplie , donc je suis en retard à la fête et a raté toute l'excitation ... :dodgy:
Juste quelques choses que je voudrais dire ...

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA ... une bonne nuit ...:heart:
  • Je suis surpris plus n'a pas été fait de bate de Polya. Il était grand et pour moi, il lui était parce que le NV semblait mieux dans cette chambre que dans le passé ... Encore dommage de cette obsession de leur téléphone mais quand elle est au milieu d'un bate ...
  • Autant que j'aime regarder Helen, et elle avait l' air sensationnel nue et brillante , ce matin, peut tout me dire ce qui était tout au sujet de ... :huh:
    Je suis heureux qu'elle va bien après sa chute  :heart:... C'était une cascade ...:sick:

Hello Naga you have the time of the fall of Helen? I do not look a lot B1 not to say never