Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's not crying like a kid Zinc, she crying like someone who's upset...

anyone who cries is upset, kid or not...but the way she has tears rolling out...plus if she had a fight...thats strange..as she stayed out for abt 7 hrs... something very awkward..last time she had fun with a guy...she got fever...this time she is crying...plus she hasnt taken a shower....does anyone have any idea...what is she listening to... something motivational?

1 minute ago, timber said:

She's been in sick/in pain for the last couple of days. She just took a couple pills. I'm guessing that's the cause of the crying.

Maybe Timb but she's been out for a long time for someone who isn't well...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe Timb but she's been out for a long time for someone who isn't well...

It looked like the pills came out of a new envelope. Wouldn't surprise me if she's been to the clinic/doctor.

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

anyone who cries is upset, kid or not...but the way she has tears rolling out...plus if she had a fight...thats strange..as she stayed out for abt 7 hrs... something very awkward..last time she had fun with a guy...she got fever...this time she is crying...plus she hasnt taken a shower....does anyone have any idea...what is she listening to... something motivational?

I think she's still on her period ....

40 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yeah rlc can be so stupid...sophie has clearly shown interest in women... rlc needed a beauty..dont know where is Caro... instead they bring in Arya stark

2000?cb=20140428152515

Whats wrong with me being here. Not hot enough for you  ??  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sophie, Leora and Zoya...for me are in the same category...all three dont really look like girls who would be in this profession...etc...all three look nice, polite, book readers, painters...and very horny and beautiful...perfect combo....i am surprised sophie doesnt have a proper boyfriend...she needs a companion...