Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Non sappiamo se l'uomo in casa è il suo ragazzo. E 'possibile che sia solo un amico. Quando avevano cenato insieme, non c'era nessuna intimità tra loro, senza baciarsi, senza coccolare, nessuna mano e la prima cosa che faceva quando andavano al piano di sopra era di abbandonare il materasso di ricambio sul pavimento per farlo dormire. Sì, è andato a baciarla quando le luci sono uscite, ma penso che sia stato ubriaco e corneo e ha semplicemente provato la sua fortuna con lei. Potrebbe essere il suo ragazzo, ma, basandosi su quello che ho visto l'altra notte, non sono ancora convinto che lo sia.

L'uomo Helen parla al telefono è spagnolo, ma parla in inglese. Ho l'impressione che il loro rapporto sia casuale e che non sarebbe necessariamente un problema se dovesse vedere un altro uomo. L'ultima conversazione che ho sentito parlare, chiese a Helen se avesse altri fidanzati, Helen disse no. Se non ha un problema con il suo essere con altri uomini, non ci sarebbe motivo per cui mentire a lui.

What makes you think that the guy he is talking to in English is Spanish?

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

What makes you think that the guy he is talking to in English is Spanish?

The man speaks with a Spanish accent. His English is very good but he occasionally pauses as he struggles to think of the correct word in English. In the last conversation that I heard, he told her that there is a saying in Spanish and then tried to translate it into English for her.

8 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and  I don't watch the other girls  I pick one girl and I watch that one   that way I know how they act and what they do thingings and sofie has made a big change in the last week  sorry that I watch for things that they do  and how they have allways done it from the first  and you just don't  do things and one day say that I'm not going to do it this way 

:huh: ramble on

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

i cant be like all the rest on here and know every thing about every apt and every girl like some here do  or so they think they do 

And some of us can't even know everything about the only girl they watch like some of them think they do :dodgy: IMHO for ED2

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

i cant be like all the rest on here and know every thing about every apt and every girl like some here do  or so they think they do 

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

And some of us can't even know everything about the only girl they watch like some of them think they do :dodgy:

Some is obsessed in one girl, some watch only a few apartments, and I watch alittle of every apartment, but please stop this shit!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Lola + Bearded Apeman+ Magic Water = Lesbian sex :biggrin:

Actually the 2 girls who had lesbian sex for the very first time in either of the Barcelona Apts where nowhere near Lola,,,and they weren't influenced by her or did they drink any of that Magic water,,,,Rebecca and Megan where the first to ever go all the way.::):biggrin: They had locked themselves off from the rest of the crowd and started their own thing until Belle came in and joined them.::):rolleyes:

I might add that when they tried to take their fun into one of the bedrooms for more privacy...shortly afterwards they were interrupted by Belle (which was not surprising) and later by Lola.

Lola, while engaging in some activity (like sitting on Carol"s face), has consistently interrupted or attempted to stop others from having fun.  Weather this was because she wanted to be a part of it or not...likely because Lola likes to run the show.  When she's not in control, the show must NOT go on.

Her tenure here needs to end.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Some is obsessed in one girl, some watch only a few apartments, and I watch alittle of every apartment, but please stop this shit!

When you are ready to be a mod-apply for the job--

Until then, Bud expressed his opinion and I expressed mine. Enough said.

53 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I might add that when they tried to take their fun into one of the bedrooms for more privacy...shortly afterwards they were interrupted by Belle (which was not surprising) and later by Lola.

Lola, while engaging in some activity (like sitting on Carol"s face), has consistently interrupted or attempted to stop others from having fun.  Weather this was because she wanted to be a part of it or not...likely because Lola likes to run the show.  When she's not in control, the show must NOT go on.

Her tenure here needs to end.

I have noticed that lately a lot of these ladies are staying for a much longer time than anyone before them,,, I guess they don't have the same Visa restrictions as the ladies before them.

I didn't mind seeing Belle going into that room,, I wanted to see her little tight kitty getting licked and eaten out by Megan,,although it was Rebecca who ended up doing it.

29 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Ho notato che ultimamente molte di queste signore si soggiorna per un tempo molto più lungo di chiunque altro prima di loro ,,, immagino che non hanno le stesse restrizioni di visto come le donne prima di loro.

Non mi dispiacerebbe vedere Belle entrare in quella stanza ,, volevo vedere il suo piccolo gattino stretto sempre leccato e mangiato da Megan ,, anche se è stato Rebecca che ha finito per farlo.

i hope RLC send us Rebecca, Rosemary, Megan and Belle.

its magic team

all another girls are lost time

• Like 1