Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I understand that the show must go on at any cost, but to me these girls can go to hell, if you want I can give you the money to Sofie, without requiring that at least tonight face his show

If you do not like what is going on Sergio why not leave and go to VH.

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Teresa is already in work clothes

What type of clothes are her work clothes and what type of work does Teresa do? I am interested so I know if a girl is wearing those clothes I will know what kind of work she does and will not have to guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Top of the evening to everyone :)

So I read that the perverted photographer is back once again and this time he brought his trusty sidekick supposedly.  I'm sure even though people (other than a couple of them) are not saying it, I'm sure they are thinking that they are tired of the photographer showing up day after day.  I read that someone said he is mentoring Anna and that's great, but if I was a paying member of RLC I would want him mentoring her outside the apartment just like he has done thousands of times before.  From what I've been reading he shows up and camps out for hours and hours.  Aren't you all tired of seeing his ugly mug?  I hope I haven't said anything bad to cause any of you to report me.

I'm caught up,  have a great night everyone :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So I read that the perverted photographer is back once again and this time he brought his trusty sidekick supposedly.  I'm sure even though people (other than a couple of them) are not saying it, I'm sure they are thinking that they are tired of the photographer showing up day after day.  I read that someone said he is mentoring Anna and that's great, but if I was a paying member of RLC I would want him mentoring her outside the apartment just like he has done thousands of times before.  From what I've been reading he shows up and camps out for hours and hours.  Aren't you all tired of seeing his ugly mug?  I hope I haven't said anything bad to cause any of you to report me.

good night

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why would you want him mentoring her outside of the apt.? That would only mean she would be gone even more than she is.

• Like 2