Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

ob·ses·sion
əbˈseSHən/
noun
noun: obsession
  1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"
    • an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
      plural noun: obsessions
      "he was in the grip of an obsession he was powerless to resist"
      synonyms: fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze, hobbyhorse; 
      phobia, complex, neurosis; 
      informala bee in one's bonnet, hang-up, thing
      "that new car has become his obsession"
  • Like 2

0517 Regina and Sher home
0537 Polya and Tereza home
0546 Polya and Tereza left again
0551 Regina to sleep
0559 Sher to sleep
0704 Polya and Tereza home again - no keys - had to wake up Sher to enter
0712 Polya to bed and Tereza to sleep
0730 Polya to sleep

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning everyone...1st of all, I'm sorry and totally sickened by what went on in Barca and nearby last night and my thoughts and condolences go out to family and friends of those who suffered at the hands of these arseholes...

The 90 day visa regulations appear to have been relaxed somewhat, with the likes of Gina and Lola staying forever...I hope this will also apply to Sofie!...I really don't want her to leave...I've watched her pretty closely from day 1, there was just something about her, even though, body-wise, not really my type..I've witnessed her blossom into an absolute gem! :heart::heart:..Folk on here are voyeurs for a number of reasons, but for me, watching the whole Sofie experience unfold is the reason I'm here.:heart:

Last night was beautiful, as always...I find the build up both sensual and erotic, and although the angles and NV don't help (Lisa's room would be better) , I love her bates, they are always so highly charged...THANK YOU Sofie...I sometimes wished my girl Nicole would caress herself and tease and tantalise before bating...It would not only blow my mind but I'm sure she would enjoy it more too...:heart:

Sofie, I'm not ready to wave goodbye just yet...

heart beat emoticon

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, kase said:

Advierte a la población de terroristas en movimiento 13 muertos_80vounded _15 seriamente 

se a elevado la cifra a 14 muertos y 14 muy graves,Sobre la 1 de la madrugada hubo otro atentado en Cambrils (Tarragona)donde hubo 6 heridos y fueron abatidos 5 terroristas  por los mossos