Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

The girls stay home they are boring,,they leave for the day or night let's write angry emails to RLC and complain, the girls stay home and masturbate, have sex, throw parties, have showers together etc etc, it's complained about too and called fake shows and scripted. people are just simply never satisfied I guess.

There are literally thousands upon thousands of website to fulfill everyone's needs and fetishes out there,, That's why I'm always amazed that anyone would rather waste time watching a website that makes them angry enough to always write angry emails. 7 years now of angry emails and nothing has changed,, I guess another 7 more years might do the trick.

B#1 and B#2 are boring right now,,,should I just sit around and complain for the rest of the evening on another completely different website called CC,,or should I watch other apartments,,,or here's a better idea,,go out in the real world where I can actually find a real girl who I can fuck for real in real life... mmmhh decisions decisions.:cool:

And you wonder why neither RLC or any of these women ever gives a damn about what anyone on this website called CC who loves to talk shit about them.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

Tereza,, I love you,,damn you are so sexy ::):heart::heart:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's why I'm always amazed that anyone would rather waste time watching a website that makes them angry enough to always write angry emails.

B#1 and B#2 are boring right now,,,should I just sit around and complain for the rest of the evening on another completely different website called CC,,or should I watch other apartments,,,or here's a better idea,,go out in the real world where I can actually find a real girl who I can fuck for real in real life... mmmhh decisions decisions.:cool:

And you wonder why neither RLC or any of these women ever gives a damn about what anyone on this website called CC who loves to talk shit about them.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

The worst thing is someone who does not even pay for a website to see all the activities and just comes here to complain how bad it is and how stupid we are for paying for it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The girls stay home they are boring,,they leave for the day or night let's write angry emails to RLC and complain, the girls stay home and masturbate, have sex, throw parties, have showers together etc etc, it's complained about too and called fake shows and scripted. people are just simply never satisfied I guess.

There are literally thousands upon thousands of website to fulfill everyone's needs and fetishes out there,, That's why I'm always amazed that anyone would rather waste time watching a website that makes them angry enough to always write angry emails. 7 years now of angry emails and nothing has changed,, I guess another 7 more years might do the trick.

Tereza,, I love you,,damn you are so sexy ::):heart::heart:

This is the reason I don't comment on here that much anymore. It's the same moaning shit day in day out. The girls do read cc and have had enough. RLC have been reading complaints and have had enough. Damned if they do and dammed if they don't. There is only one simple solution to what's going on. just don't Watch! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1