Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sofie is really unwell, stomack flu, or food poisoning or something? Hasn't the other girls checked on her???? But that man is nice taking care of her.

Sounds like she's going to the hospital. She told the guy her mom was calling the insurance company to get approval. She and the guy were talking earlier and it sounds like she has C. Diff, which is a bacterial infection in the gut. No fun.

• Like 1

Looks like Sofie's got a text to fake that she's not well and she's gonna pretend to go to the hospital...:dodgy:

She needs to get on top of C.diff because it needs careful management and can escalate into something more serious like pseudomembranous colitis and sepsis...She needs the correct antibiotics...

He's a good guy and is looking after her. They are going to the hospital...Sofie is a lovely lovely girl....I hope she get's well soon...:heart::heart:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, John terry said:

if this man knew what there is in 10 meters from him I think abandon the poor Sofie

Not everyone is scared of camera's like you are. Besides he is more concerned on how she is feeling and not himself. Most men who like women are like this. Only maggots concern themselves with only themselves. That is my opinion and have a good day.

5 minutes ago, John terry said:

Has a fever at 37.2 and it seems calm and smiling, I think it's just a check, if it was more serious, it would not waste time

Probably has to wait for the Insurance to give approval since she is not in her own country.